Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST CAT - Bayview and St. John Sdrd, Aurora, ON

htma902
September 9th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Her name is "Mee-Mee". She's 8 years old and has black and white long hair - a Tuxedo cat.

Mee-Mee is mostly an indoor cat, so she must have been very frightened and is hiding somewhere in the area. She was last seen on September 6, 2010 near Mavrinac and Hartwell Way area.

Please call Judy with any information @ 416-859-6908.

NoahGrey
September 10th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Since he is indoors, he proabably has not gone far. The best times to check is early morning...like 4-5 am and late evening 11pm. I would also leave out tuna or salmon.You can also leave out his litter box (this has his smell) and also leave something that has your smell on it as well. I would also talk to the people in your area. They might have seen your cat and one, doesn't know it is missing or it is yours. Contact the shelters in your area. Put up posters. Also go in to the shelters every two days and check the stray rooms. If you live near a wooded area, I would definalty be taking a walk through a few times. I once chased a stray cat for 45 mins in a forest. Finally got him. Turns out the cat was dumped. Cat was chipped. (this person was obviously an idiot) This cat when I transported it a vet, was very ill. Turns out he had neuourlogical issues and jundice (liver disease)..sorry a little off topic,

Please keep us posted.

htma902
September 10th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks for your reply. We have done most of what you just said and will visit the SPCA shelter tomorrow morning. We hope she is still nearby, but the problem we have is that there are still constructions going on in our community, so she might have been frightened and gone further away from our house.

Will update the forum for any development.

nikki88
September 14th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Hello

I keep comparing your cat and the cat I found here. They look similar and she was pretty sick when i got her from starvation. It looks like your cat has more white on the chest. Can you look just to ease me that it's not yours. They micro chip was from the area code 416, that is why i am asking. Thanks NIKKI

NoahGrey
September 16th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Oh I hope it is the same cat. Thanks for taking the cat in.

htma902
September 16th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks Nikki for your information. Unfortunately, Mee Mee disappeared on September 6 and you found the cat in August. I agree with you that they do look similar. We are still hoping that she will come back to us. Thanks again.