Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Downtown Toronto, Lost Chihuahua

steveinaix
September 9th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Last seen at Wells St (Bloor/Spadina Area) on Sunday 5th Sept, A beloved Female Chihuahua, Billy or Billison, 3 Years old, Approx 3lbs, black with tan feet and white stomach. We believe she escaped through an open window so wasn't wearing her collar. She was visiting from out of town so is unfamiliar with the neighbourhood.

Please call Steve on 416-271-1467 with any information

Thanks

Picture to follow

chico2
September 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM
steve,if this little one is running around in the city,I am sure someone will pick her up,I know I would.
Posters and more posters,call shelters and vet-offices,from experience,I know putting a poster in grocery stores is very effective.
Hope you find the little girl:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:

steveinaix
September 10th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks... I'm postering like crazy!!

mastifflover
September 10th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Steve other than calling you actually have to go down we have seen it many times they say they don't have the dog and it actually there. I think it is partially because they are busy and might not see every dog that comes in and they may not have paperwork on them at the point when you call. Good luck in getting her back. Also post on facebook and kijjii and craigslist as well

Dr.Kang
September 13th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I am sorry to hear about your chihuahua. I really hope that he can come back home safely. Also make sure to call around dog shelters, they might have found him and are keeping him at one of their locations.

steveinaix
September 14th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Hi everyone, I'm happy to report that we got the dog back on Friday. A family had taken her in and saw one of my posters.

shirley1011
September 14th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Yipppeeeee...I love when there is a happy ending.

michellemero
September 14th, 2010, 10:19 AM
YES!!! Happy ending!!!!! :thumbs up

chico2
September 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Finally something to cheer about,great news:thumbs up

BenMax
September 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Great news!!!:thumbs up

Love4himies
September 14th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I am so happy to hear that all turned out well :thumbs up

mastifflover
September 14th, 2010, 01:34 PM
great news you must be so relieved. Thank goodness for caring people.