Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

miniature pinscher needs home! (montreal)

hezbglad
September 9th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Meet Moka, a three year old min pin with energy and personality to spare! He has been without a home sonce March, through no fault of his own..His previous owners gave him up because they had no time for him anymoree:wall: He will need lots of excercise and a refresher in toilet training, and he'll be your best friend! Come meet him at the beaconsfield pet fair, Saturday, Sept. 11th! For more info, go to animatch.ca!

BenMax
September 9th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Got one of those little devils....they are a handful. Good luck with your adoption.:thumbs up

hezbglad
September 9th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Maybe he'd like a friend!!:)

BenMax
September 9th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Maybe he'd like a friend!!:)

I don't think so..:laughing:. One min pin is plenty. I also have a GSD, 6 cats and a foster dog. So my hands are pretty full. I am also dobie-sitting. I also just placed one other foster today. Yep - I am one of those people that needs my head examined.

Tempting but this breed is very unique and require alot of attention...something I just do not have.

hazelrunpack
September 9th, 2010, 03:49 PM
That pic just oozes personality, hexbglad!!! :goodvibes: for Moka finding his forever home soon!

the gang
September 9th, 2010, 04:28 PM
he is a cute little man, i would love to take him but----- i think 5 pins is enough for now, good luck little man brenda and the pins

luckypenny
September 9th, 2010, 06:31 PM
What a wonderful photo of him :laughing: :lovestruck:!! Hope you meet your forever family on Saturday, Moka :goodvibes:.

the gang
September 9th, 2010, 08:58 PM
me too, i would love it to be my house, but no can do, brenda and the pins:cry:

hezbglad
September 10th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Thanks all! Maybe he will meet his furever family Saturday! he really is a happy little guy!

BenMax; HOLY CRAP! I thought my house was bad! (3 dogs 2 cats, one diabetic..) You take the cake!:laugh:

BenMax
September 10th, 2010, 07:22 AM
That's nothing..since we will be 'merging' families in the near future, we will have 6 cats, 1 min pin, 1 GSD, 1 foster shih tsu (that will probably never be adopted), 1 doberman, 1 anatolean shepard and another foster dog or cat (as we will always foster). If you find an octopus that requires re-homing, please PM me...I am interested.:laughing: (temperment is not an issue).:laughing:

the gang
September 10th, 2010, 07:52 PM
your to cute, thanks for making me smile :thumbs up

hezbglad
September 10th, 2010, 09:11 PM
an octopus haha ha ha ha ha! love it!

the gang
September 11th, 2010, 08:23 PM
here is hoping he finds a great house!!! if not call or email ruth she just might have someone!!! its been to long for this little one, brenda and the pins :wall: dam i said i was done!

hezbglad
September 12th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks Brenda! Animatch has sent an e-mail, plus he was at the adoption fair yesterday so :fingerscr for the little guy!

the gang
September 12th, 2010, 09:27 PM
thats good fingers crossed! i fell in love today, was at hudson vet 50th yr!! :lovestruck: saw a f min pin 3 months old from animatch! watched her spay omgod she was to cute , her name was nicki, i have contacted j parker brenda and the pins

hezbglad
October 2nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
Unbelievably, Moka is still waiting for his furever home...going on 8 months now!:cry:

hezbglad
November 4th, 2010, 09:44 PM
well, after almost 9 months, Moka FINALLY went to his new home today!! He will be sharing it with another min pin! Hopefully they will tire each other out!:thumbs up

There are still many other dogs that have been there a while, still waiting for their "furever" homes..:cry: animatch.ca

the gang
November 5th, 2010, 07:05 PM
good job! fingers crossed

mastifflover
November 5th, 2010, 09:59 PM
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up
I hope this is the happy home forever