- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

miniature pinscher needs home! (montreal)

September 9th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Meet Moka, a three year old min pin with energy and personality to spare! He has been without a home sonce March, through no fault of his own..His previous owners gave him up because they had no time for him anymoree:wall: He will need lots of excercise and a refresher in toilet training, and he'll be your best friend! Come meet him at the beaconsfield pet fair, Saturday, Sept. 11th! For more info, go to!

September 9th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Got one of those little devils....they are a handful. Good luck with your adoption.:thumbs up

September 9th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Maybe he'd like a friend!!:)

September 9th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Maybe he'd like a friend!!:)

I don't think so..:laughing:. One min pin is plenty. I also have a GSD, 6 cats and a foster dog. So my hands are pretty full. I am also dobie-sitting. I also just placed one other foster today. Yep - I am one of those people that needs my head examined.

Tempting but this breed is very unique and require alot of attention...something I just do not have.

September 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
That pic just oozes personality, hexbglad!!! :goodvibes: for Moka finding his forever home soon!

the gang
September 9th, 2010, 05:28 PM
he is a cute little man, i would love to take him but----- i think 5 pins is enough for now, good luck little man brenda and the pins

September 9th, 2010, 07:31 PM
What a wonderful photo of him :laughing: :lovestruck:!! Hope you meet your forever family on Saturday, Moka :goodvibes:.

the gang
September 9th, 2010, 09:58 PM
me too, i would love it to be my house, but no can do, brenda and the pins:cry:

September 10th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Thanks all! Maybe he will meet his furever family Saturday! he really is a happy little guy!

BenMax; HOLY CRAP! I thought my house was bad! (3 dogs 2 cats, one diabetic..) You take the cake!:laugh:

September 10th, 2010, 08:22 AM
That's nothing..since we will be 'merging' families in the near future, we will have 6 cats, 1 min pin, 1 GSD, 1 foster shih tsu (that will probably never be adopted), 1 doberman, 1 anatolean shepard and another foster dog or cat (as we will always foster). If you find an octopus that requires re-homing, please PM me...I am interested.:laughing: (temperment is not an issue).:laughing:

the gang
September 10th, 2010, 08:52 PM
your to cute, thanks for making me smile :thumbs up

September 10th, 2010, 10:11 PM
an octopus haha ha ha ha ha! love it!

the gang
September 11th, 2010, 09:23 PM
here is hoping he finds a great house!!! if not call or email ruth she just might have someone!!! its been to long for this little one, brenda and the pins :wall: dam i said i was done!

September 12th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks Brenda! Animatch has sent an e-mail, plus he was at the adoption fair yesterday so :fingerscr for the little guy!

the gang
September 12th, 2010, 10:27 PM
thats good fingers crossed! i fell in love today, was at hudson vet 50th yr!! :lovestruck: saw a f min pin 3 months old from animatch! watched her spay omgod she was to cute , her name was nicki, i have contacted j parker brenda and the pins

October 2nd, 2010, 04:41 PM
Unbelievably, Moka is still waiting for his furever home...going on 8 months now!:cry:

November 4th, 2010, 10:44 PM
well, after almost 9 months, Moka FINALLY went to his new home today!! He will be sharing it with another min pin! Hopefully they will tire each other out!:thumbs up

There are still many other dogs that have been there a while, still waiting for their "furever" homes..:cry:

the gang
November 5th, 2010, 08:05 PM
good job! fingers crossed

November 5th, 2010, 10:59 PM
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up
I hope this is the happy home forever