Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Any suggestions on good vet in Richmond and Vancouver area?

mashi
September 8th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Dear all, my puppy will soon need to be neutered and have some teeth remove at the same time too. Is there any good vet with reasonable price that you guys can suggest me to go in richmond or vancouver area? The vet that I used to go to having bad review recently. I am a bit scare of going there again. Is SPCA a good place to go? Thanks and appreciate your reply. =)

mikischo
September 9th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Hi, Mashi, and welcome to the forum.:)

There are a few people here who live in the Vancouver area who might be able to answer your questions. I'll see if I can P.M. someone so they'll see your thread when they come on.

We all love pictures on here and we'd love to see pics of your puppy.:D

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Dear all, my puppy will soon need to be neutered and have some teeth remove at the same time too. Is there any good vet with reasonable price that you guys can suggest me to go in richmond or vancouver area? The vet that I used to go to having bad review recently. I am a bit scare of going there again. Is SPCA a good place to go? Thanks and appreciate your reply. =)

Can't comment on Richmond as I've never used a clinic there, I can give you some recommendations in Vancouver, North Vancouver & Burnaby

Vancouver:

Acadia Vet Clinic - Dr. Murray has a quirky sense of humour but he truly cares, he knows his stuff & keeps his prices down. Will not attempt to sell you on the vet food.

Amherst Vet Clinic - they are a bit expensive but they are all great people, caring and open to alternative therapies

North Vancouver:

The Healing Place - Homeopathic clinic, all around awesome, alternative treatments as well as conventional, drs & hoemopaths are wonderful

Burnaby:

South Burnaby Vet Hospital - also on the expensive side, the drs are good & care about the animals though they are a bit pushy w/the vet food.