Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP my baby Ozzy

kitteh
September 8th, 2010, 05:40 PM
:rip::cat::rip:

Rest in Peace my dear kitty.

Ozzy, born July 1, 2009, passed away peacefully September 8, 2010.

We got the test results back and there was a barage of things wrong with him including liver failure and the diabetes. The most humane thing to do was to stop his suffering. Though he wasn't in any pain, I could tell the way he looked at me that he was ready to go. He cuddled with me for one last time today.

Thank everyone for all the help with his past health issues.

Love4himies
September 8th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Ozzy :grouphug: :(

:rip:Ozzy :candle:

cpietra16
September 8th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I so feel for you..I just went through this and it hurts to lose such an important part of you...RIP Ozzy...look out for Crunchie and Bailey, they will definitely want to play with you.
Kitteh I lost both cats last month so I understand the pain.

Sylvie
September 8th, 2010, 07:51 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. :grouphug:

:rip: Ozzy

happycats
September 8th, 2010, 07:58 PM
I am sorry for your loss :cry:

:rip: Ozzy :candle:

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I'm so sorry, kitteh :grouphug:

:candle: Ozzy

kitteh
September 8th, 2010, 09:28 PM
oh my god, this pain is almost unbearable. i can't stop crying. whenever i sat down at the end of the night to watch a show, he'd come from wherever he was to sit with me. tonight... there was no kitty to come love me. my heart is so broken, i can't stop crying. :(

RobinH
September 8th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Awww! I feel your pain! My heart goes out to you!! My pups are keeping me warm as I type and when my mind drifts to what I will ever do without them... I just have to think for now... I'll love them with all my heart and when that day ever comes.. I'll love the love we shared and laugh at the antics and joy they brought to my life. I hope you can find comfort in your wonderful memories in time and for now in the fact that there are others here who share your loss in pets they've loved and lost. Take care!

growler~GateKeeper
September 9th, 2010, 02:54 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Ozzy :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

rjesak
September 9th, 2010, 07:34 AM
I'm so very sorry. I lost one of my beloved kitties suddenly a few months ago and it still breaks my heart when I work from home and he's not there to come nudge my keyboard out of the way for some petting.

It's so, so hard.

Hang in there.:cry2:
:grouphug::grouphug:

BenMax
September 9th, 2010, 08:05 AM
I am so very very sorry for your loss.:grouphug:

RIP Ozzy.:rip: Run free and rejuvenated little one.

14+kitties
September 9th, 2010, 08:25 AM
:candle::rip:Ozzy:candle:

chico2
September 9th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Kitteh,I lost my very precious boy Rocky on tuesday,I sooo understand,it feels like tears will never stop.
:rip:little boy Ozzy:angel2: