Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gotta be fair to the Girls

3GirlsDad
September 8th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Since I posted pics of my boy Porter, I figured i better be fair and post a few of the girls as well. Attached are pics of Zoe, Belleau, and Tripoli.

Marty11
September 8th, 2010, 09:34 AM
My you have 4 large dogs. What a nice pack........ I love those big breeds.

Rgeurts
September 8th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Beautiful girls you have there!!
They look like big cuddle bugs :cloud9::lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
September 8th, 2010, 10:07 AM
First I saw Porter, now the girls. Good thing you live in Ohio, it's too far to drive for a dognapping.... What a lovely pack you have, are any of them related??

TeriM
September 8th, 2010, 01:27 PM
They are gorgeous girls :cloud9:.

Frenchy
September 8th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Good thing you live in Ohio, it's too far to drive for a dognapping....

I think 3GirlsDad could easely find you by following ... the drool :laughing:

your girls are beautiful ! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2010, 08:23 PM
What a lovely group of ladies! :flirt:

CsqU4r3d
September 8th, 2010, 08:38 PM
What a handsome pack you have ... love all the pix!!:thumbs up

mastifflover
September 8th, 2010, 10:52 PM
You live in Mastiff heaven. I envy you drool and all. Your dogs are beautiful. I am in on the dognapping too.

3GirlsDad
September 9th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Feel free to come and try to take them. They love strangers to come into their yard. Its so much fun to see grown men hiding up in a tree, too scared to come down.:shrug: Yes 2 of them are related. Belleau and Tripoli are littermates. We bought Belleau (she was our second). Several months later the breeder called and had decided that the female she had kept was not going to work for her showing program and knew we took very good care of our dogues, so she gave us Tripoli. Then last year we decided we wanted a male and went to Oregon to get Porter. There will be one more male added to the pack next spring. We are hoping he is our show boy. The slobber isnt really an issue with any of the girls. However, Porter makes up for all of them. He is a slobbering, messy, huge mess. We love them all though and our life is so full because of them.:)

BenMax
September 9th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Absolutely STUNNING. I rescued one about 1.5 years ago from a home that did not treat his demodex. He was a total mess and in such discomfort. Even after all the poking, medicating, prodding, he remained calm and loving. Such a wonderful and loving breed. I gained so much respect for them and a better understanding.

mastifflover
September 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM
In my opinion Mastiffs are the best. You know what they say Mastiffs are like potato chips you can't have just one. Good to know they are friendly that will make dognapping them easier.

rainbow
September 11th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Absolutely beautiful. :lovestruck:

Is it hard to tell them apart? I'd love to see pics of all three girls and Porter together. :cloud9: :fingerscr

Dee-O-Gee
September 12th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Beautiful portraits of the girls 3GirlsDad. :thumbs up

I agree with Rainbow in that it would be cool to have them all together (including Porter) however; we would all have to try and figure out who is who! :D

Luvmypitgirls
September 16th, 2010, 07:25 PM
OMG! Now them be some gorgeous gals!:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Those are the best squishy squishy faces ever!:cloud9: