Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Back with a New Addition

SunGurl372
September 8th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Haven't been on this forum in ages, which to some degree indicates how well Harley has progressed over the years. She's going to be 5 in November, is as healthy as a horse and a sweet girl to boot. I owe a good deal of that to the advice I received from the members of this forum.

I'm pleased to say that I've added a second dog to my family this past week. Scarlett is a seven month old Shepherd mix, also adopted from the city shelter. She's sweet but rambunctious (meaning, she's a typical puppy), so I predict I'll be spending a lot of time on this forum again.

It's actually funny that the issues I'm having with her are very much like the ones I was having with Harley when she was still just a pup. So easy to forget how much work they once were after they've settled down and have a few years on them. But the payoff is worth the work!

Will post pics soon. Likely not of the two of them together, because they are too busy kicking each other's butt to stand still for a second. :D

mastifflover
September 8th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Welcome back great news that Harley is doing so well. Can't wait to see pics of your new monster. Glad to have you back but no pictures and we will revolt.

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Definitely need pics of Harley and Scarlett (not necessarily together :D)!

Welcome back, SunGurl!

SunGurl372
September 8th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Good to hear from you! How's the pack doing?? Working on pics, but she seems to have a talent for sitting still just up to that last second before the camera shoots.

She's a pickle and a half...bit more off with this one than Harley. She was a walk in the park!!

hazelrunpack
September 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Pack is doing well (sounds of hazel running through her anti-jinx routine :p)!

I hear ya about the last second before the camera shoots! lol Sometimes I think they're psychic and can tell when it's least convenient for them to move! :D Oh, well...