Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Riley says .........

TeriM
September 7th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Got Milk?
:laughing:

We went camping up in the Okanagan and I totally forgot to take pics when we were playing at the beach :o but got some today of a nice walk along a canal.

TeriM
September 7th, 2010, 02:39 AM
He found a tennis ball early in the walk so it was all about the ball the whole time for him.

Ewwwwww, this is why I hate when he finds tennis balls :yuck:.

Frenchy
September 7th, 2010, 09:32 AM
omg that's drool ?? :laugh: it really does look like milk :laughing:

Riley is a true Lab :dog: and gorgeous :lovestruck:

Chris21711
September 7th, 2010, 10:29 AM
:laughing:...Who gets to pick the ball up Teri and throw it for him? :D

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2010, 11:21 AM
:laughing: :laugh:

I can see he really really really likes to play fetch! :D How cute is that? Is that what they call a 'rabid' fan of tennis? :laughing:

ancientgirl
September 7th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Oy, that's some major droolage going on there.:laughing:

rainbow
September 7th, 2010, 01:51 PM
:laughing: too funny .....and I thought Chase was bad. :D

Riley is one handsome boy :lovestruck: and sure looks huge in the pic sitting with the ball in front of him .....how much does he weigh now? Do you use one of those fetchers to throw the ball or do you really pick it up with your hands? :D

Dog Dancer
September 7th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hey Mom, pick up the ball and throw it will ya??? Hurry up.... Too cute! Better question is got rubber gloves??

breeze
September 7th, 2010, 03:43 PM
:yuck: we get that too:yuck::yuck:.

but I have to say that Riley is a very handsome dude!!:cloud9::cloud9:

JennieV
September 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM
LOLz! what a cutie!!! :lovestruck:
and lol on the drool pic! the one with the drop I mean, I realize they ALL have drool...LOL

TeriM
September 8th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I can see he really really really likes to play fetch! :D How cute is that? Is that what they call a 'rabid' fan of tennis? :laughing:

I'm glad someone thinks it is cute :yuck: :laughing:. I never buy tennis balls as the outer cover is horrible for their teeth plus we get this slimy mess but he seems to find them everywhere. I usually buy the chuk-it orange balls and they are way less slimy :thumbs up.

Riley is one handsome boy :lovestruck: and sure looks huge in the pic sitting with the ball in front of him .....how much does he weigh now? Do you use one of those fetchers to throw the ball or do you really pick it up with your hands? :D

The handsome boy is a solid 110 pounds :eek:. I don't often use the chuckers unless we are at the beach and actually rarely take a ball with me out on a walk. He gets so focused on the ball that he doesn't do the running around and sniffing that is good for him. He also has horrible ball manners and doesn't really want to drop the ball (yet is obviously dieing for me to throw it :rolleyes:) although that is finally improving. The lightbulb is on at about 20 watts for that and hopefully someday he will get to 100 watts :laughing:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 9th, 2010, 05:01 AM
:lovestruck: Riley you are a drooly monster :laughing: :eeew: :laughing:

luckypenny
September 9th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Now if I didn't know Riley, and had this enormous, frothy-mouthed dog running goofily towards me, I'd have one huge panic attack :laughing:.

What a babe, drool and all :cloud9:.

chico2
September 10th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Teri,Riley is really beautiful,he looks really big,but that makes him even more handsome:cloud9:
I could probably live without the drool:laughing:but love conquers the drool,right:dog:

mastifflover
September 10th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Wow he is beautiful and being an ex-mastiff owner he has a pretty good drool going there, he is a contender. But when he shakes his head does it wrap around his head or snout that is a truly stellar drool. Don't you love the slimey ball? Clark is not so much a drooler but he has some major saliva action on the ball he takes his ball everywhere. He is a little OCD okay major OCD.