Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Willie got out of the house!

Tundra_Queen
September 6th, 2010, 11:39 AM
The little bugger finally did it! He has been trying to escape for months now. And since mommy's back flip down the stairs a month or so ago the wooden screen door that separated the house from the front door to get into the porch has been ummm "killed" by the fall down the stairs hubs is having a hard time knowing where the cats are. He normally can tell when they get into the porch. But this morning when he was taking the garabe out Willie, brat that he is, got outside!

So I had to get my coat on and stuff and go outside and talk him into coming back into the house... Yeahhhhhh right! :wall: No way! He was running to back yard and front yard..over fences. I was scared when he got to the street. :eek:

I have learned to not go to him cause he will run in another direction,, he loves playing tag with Mommy!! So I just talked to him shook the kitty crack, which he laughs at and walks away. I brought Tegan out onto the patio and Willie came for a visit,and a smooch to the dog. He then walked over to the patio door,,but the other 3 stooges were blocking the screen so willie hissed and walked away!! :yell:

Then I had to try and get the others into the porch so I could leave the patio door open. Nope they weren't having it...they wanted to see what the heck Willie, was doing on the other side of the screen! I couldn't catch them even with the treats. :wall:

I said to hubs of all the times they don't want to go into the porch. I caught Darby and OS and hubs brought them upstairs into the bedroom. *sigh*

I grabbed a coffee and went and sat on the patio with the dog and talked to willie who was playing hide and go seek in the bushes and under the patio...and guess who was it? Yep Mommy! But at least he was in the back yard away from the road. :shrug:

But he decided that he wanted to be back in the front yard eating weeds and dog knows what else under the Spruce tree! Back out with the kitty crack and with the porch door opened I starte pitching the candies down the driveway and up the ramp into the house. Just talking nice to him and I guess he was cold enough (6C and rained all night) and wet enough he decided to calmly walk into the porch. Thank goodness! That took me 1 1/2hrs to get him back into the house!:crazy:

He really scares me when he gets out. But now I'm scared that the others are going to see what willie finds so much fun outside and try to escape too!

OS and Darby already did the night that I fell down the stairs and the amubulance guys didn't close the door. But they just walked right back into the house when I opened the porch door.

So that has been my morning so far...I need a drink! But I'm so glad Willie is safe and sound.

Debbie

Love4himies
September 6th, 2010, 11:52 AM
:eek: WILLIE, BAD BOY! :yell:

Yup, I find chasing after them is just want they want, "YAY mommy is playing with me" :frustrated:

Good thing this ended well! :thumbs up

Chris21711
September 6th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Make that drink a stiff one TQ :laughing:...Glad to hear you got the little buggar back in without too much of a hassle :rolleyes:

BTW, how is your back doing? Better I hope :pray:

diandpat
September 6th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Phew...glad he is in the house safely :thumbs up Ziggy just put me through this last week and it was not fun!!! :evil:

(btw, nothing wrong with a drink on a Holiday...it is (almost) after noon :laughing::laughing::laughing:)

Hope the others lose interest in the great outdoors and stay safe and sound in the house!!!

Love4himies
September 6th, 2010, 12:02 PM
(btw, nothing wrong with a drink on a Holiday...it is (almost) after noon :laughing::laughing::laughing:)

We just go by NFLD time if need be :laughing:

Frenchy
September 6th, 2010, 12:16 PM
That must had been so scary TQ , glad you were able to catch the little devil ! :evil:

you guys ! :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/2.gif

Tundra_Queen
September 6th, 2010, 01:15 PM
:eek: WILLIE, BAD BOY! :yell:

Yup, I find chasing after them is just want they want, "YAY mommy is playing with me" :frustrated:

Good thing this ended well! :thumbs up

Thanks L4H...it always freaks me out when he gets outside!

Make that drink a stiff one TQ :laughing:...Glad to hear you got the little buggar back in without too much of a hassle :rolleyes:

BTW, how is your back doing? Better I hope :pray:

chris, my back is still not good..my shoulder blade and shoulder mostly is giving me fits.

I think I'm going to have an Irish Coffee now,,seeing as it's now afternoon. Maybe it will help with my back pain too. LOL
Hubs and I went over to the park where the town had set up a little BBQ for everyone on labour day. So now that I've had food I'll get to the good stuff! :laughing:

Phew...glad he is in the house safely :thumbs up Ziggy just put me through this last week and it was not fun!!! :evil:

Hope the others lose interest in the great outdoors and stay safe and sound in the house!!!

I like the way u think! Yeah it's a holiday!! :thumbs up

And I do hope the others lose interest in the outdoors.

Tundra_Queen
September 6th, 2010, 01:18 PM

:laughing::laughing: gee I didn't even think about different time zones! :laughing:

That must had been so scary TQ , glad you were able to catch the little devil ! :evil:

you guys ! :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/2.gif

Thanks Frenchy! :)

hazelrunpack
September 6th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Scary stuff, TQ! Glad he finally came back in!!

:grouphug:

Tundra_Queen
September 6th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks hazel. We live on one of the main streets in town and also have parking lots around us too,, so I'm always worried he is going to get on the road.

14+kitties
September 6th, 2010, 08:14 PM
What is it with kitties getting outside these days? I am so glad Willie came back in finally!! Now be a good boy Willie and stop giving Mommy heart attacks!! :evil:

Tundra_Queen
September 6th, 2010, 10:44 PM
14+ I don't know what is going on. But I hope they will all stay in the house now. I don't need that kind of excitement!

Chris21711
September 7th, 2010, 09:45 AM
chris, my back is still not good..my shoulder blade and shoulder mostly is giving me fits.

Have you been to the Dr TQ to get it checked out?

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2010, 11:32 AM
:laughing: Look who's talking :rolleyes: Ms "I nearly broke my hip and it hurts like h3ll, but I ain't going to no doctor" Chris :p

But seriously, TQ--if you haven't had it checked out, you really should! :o You want to heal as quickly as possible!! :goodvibes:

Chris21711
September 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM
:laughing: Look who's talking :rolleyes: Ms "I nearly broke my hip and it hurts like h3ll, but I ain't going to no doctor" Chris :p

But seriously, TQ--if you haven't had it checked out, you really should! :o You want to heal as quickly as possible!! :goodvibes:

Listen to Hazel TQ :D

Tundra_Queen
September 7th, 2010, 10:29 PM

No..I haven't gone to the doctor. He was away when i fell and don't want to go to ER. There's sick people there ya know. :D

Yeah Chris! listen to hazel! :laughing:

Chris21711
September 8th, 2010, 10:48 AM
no..i haven't gone to the doctor. He was away when i fell and don't want to go to er. There's sick people there ya know. :d

sick people in the er....go figure :laughing:

yeah chris! Listen to hazel! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Both of you! LISTEN TO HAZEL! :laughing: :p

Tundra_Queen
September 8th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Chris, yeah I don't know why those sick people just don't stay home instead of spreading their germs all around! :laughing:

Both of you! LISTEN TO HAZEL! :laughing: :p

hazel........ what? did u say somethin? :laughing: Speak up! Don't mumble! LMBO *ducking in case she smacks me* :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 9th, 2010, 04:34 PM
I don't smack, I just sic TDFO on you and have madame hazel throw her crystal ball! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
September 9th, 2010, 09:42 PM
*walking in wearing an welders helmet* ok madame hazel give it your best shot! :laughing::laughing: And I'm scared to ask, but what does TDFO mean?

hazelrunpack
September 9th, 2010, 11:15 PM
LOL TDFO stands for 'Two Dogs Facing Off' from one of the first avatars I used here:

It's of puppies Cole and Ember having a face-off in the yard. TDFO is hazel's really crusty, really grumpy persona. :D

Nice helmet, btw! :thumbs up :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
September 10th, 2010, 08:43 PM
thanks hazel...ya don't think it makes my head look fat do ya? LOL

that's a cute pic of the pups. *S*