Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

when your furball's medicine cabinet looks like this...

cpietra16
September 2nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
I was in the kitchen cleaning up trying to put stuff away when this caught my eye...wow...you know you have old cats and an old dog when your morning starts with lining them up so that they can their daily doses....oyvay...what will happen when I get my meds in there...I need a bigger shelf...:o

JennieV
September 2nd, 2010, 07:36 PM
awwwwww CP... :grouphug::grouphug:
:goodvibes: you wont need the space for yourself!

Rgeurts
September 2nd, 2010, 08:54 PM
awwwww :(
I can completely relate, though my furball is only a baby! Between him and Thorin (with his colitis and now arthritis), our shelf looks the same :grouphug::grouphug:

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Yep, I have a shelf in a closet that looks about the same. Add worm meds and flea stuff and that would be it. Even the same stuff. :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
September 2nd, 2010, 10:22 PM
And Kraft Smoothy Peanut Butter too! :thumbs up :D :D

hazelrunpack
September 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Oh, I so hear ya, cpietra! Ours dog medicine cabinet looks like this:

And this is our typical anti-B order for a summer/fall :rolleyes: (the big bottle is Cosequin DS, though, not anti-B...just happened to be time to order that, too.)

Luckily, we had two medicine cabinets in the house so the dogs took over the one in the back bathroom. :D

quincymycat
September 3rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
Yup, kind of looks like here...but Hazel...your's wins for the most comprehensive!!! I love that there is always Metamucil in the older critter's cabinets...and mine....plain, unflavoured for the furballs and orange for me!!!

One plus for the furballs....they have 80% prescription coverage....mommy...nada!!! :sick:

chico2
September 3rd, 2010, 05:17 PM
OMG,that is a lot of meds,:yell:

Tundra_Queen
September 4th, 2010, 06:59 AM
cp...awwwww the poor animals. It's awful when they get sick!

hazel...could u come and organize my pills? Your doggie cabinet looks so organized....big...but organized! Wow!

dmc123
September 8th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Wow! I don't have quite that much for all these guys, but am not nearly that organized. LOL The ones Rudy gets everyday are lined up to be handy, then there are others on top of and in the frig, in a tub on top of a cabinet, and still other rarely needed ones on top of the china cabinet! Now I want one cabinet like you have!

Nice!

Diane

cpietra16
September 8th, 2010, 06:57 PM
And Kraft Smoothy Peanut Butter too! :thumbs up :D :D

Yes the handy kraft peanut butter that hides all the yucky taste of the meds....always close by!!!:rolleyes: