Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Visit at my sister's

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
And took a few pics of her 2 goldens :cloud9: Guimauve and freshly neutered Whisky :lovestruck:

here's Guimauve (only have 2 good pics of her as she is a very hyper golden , always on the move :p)

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Young Whisky , omg he's beautiful , almost white ! And so calm for a puppy !

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2010, 03:01 PM
Some more ... I wanted to dognap him but my niece was keeping a close eye on us :laughing:

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2010, 03:03 PM
oh and ... while we were all inside , this happened :eek: my BIL knew he had to take those trees down , they were already dead. The wind helped with this one :p

Sylvie
September 2nd, 2010, 03:22 PM
OMD Frenchy he is beautiful. :lovestruck: I can see why you wanted to disappear with him. :laughing::laughing:

Wow lucky the tree did not do damage to the house. :eek:

ancientgirl
September 2nd, 2010, 03:22 PM
Oh, he's a handsome boy!:lovestruck:

chico2
September 2nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
Love the whiteish face on Guimauve,Goldens have such soft,soulful eyes:lovestruck:
Whisky is beautiful,love his color,I have not seen too many that are almost white,I remember GG's to Goldens were.

Ford Girl
September 2nd, 2010, 04:03 PM
They are adorable!! I LOVE goldens...so so much! That pup is adorable! So is the big sister, I know all about hyper goldens. lol!

JennieV
September 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Frenchy, the doggies are both 'nappable!! LOL:cloud9::cloud9:

and wow @ the tree!! :eek:

Love4himies
September 2nd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Oh what beautiful pups :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

Some more ... I wanted to dognap him but my niece was keeping a close eye on us :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: They know you well :laughing:
:eek: Those are pretty big trees that fell :eek: good thing nobody got hurt :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
September 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM
I love the English type Goldens and Guimauve & Whisky are truly stunning! :cloud9:

We could work out a dog napping plan Frenchy. :whistle: One of us could distract your niece while the other scoops them up but it would have to be a 50/50 split k? :lightbulb:

Tundra_Queen
September 2nd, 2010, 09:47 PM
They are both beautiful! The puppy's colour is beautiful too. I saw a white golden here in town during the summer and I told the girl walking her that she was stunning. Of couse, then I came in the house and told hubs I love goldens! LOL

14+kitties
September 2nd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Those are some big trees! I hope your BIL knows he has to cut the other one before it topples too!! :eek:
Love those Golden dogs. :cloud9::cloud9:

luckypenny
September 2nd, 2010, 10:12 PM
Frenchy, next time you visit your sister, I have to go with you. Omd, Guimauve and Whisky are gorgeous :goodvibes: :cloud9:!!!!!!!!!!

Did your brother-in-law build the deck around those trees? Neat! Too bad the trees died though :(. Are there any in the deck that are still alive?

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
We could work out a dog napping plan Frenchy. :whistle: One of us could distract your niece while the other scoops them up but it would have to be a 50/50 split k? :lightbulb:
ok you take hyper Guimauve , I'll take Whisky :laughing:
Of couse, then I came in the house and told hubs I love goldens! LOL

TQ , they're the best of dogs ! I miss my guys so much ....

Those are some big trees! I hope your BIL knows he has to cut the other one before it topples too!! :eek:

yes , he knew he had to , but he's still recovering from shoulder surgery and was waiting to get better. At least now , there's only one left to cut down. :p

Did your brother-in-law build the deck around those trees? Neat! Too bad the trees died though :(. Are there any in the deck that are still alive?

Yes he did build the deck around those 2 trees , and the remaining one is dead too :( these trees all around the house have been there forever , we have pictures from 1950 , where the pine trees in the front are tiny. They're so big now , and some of them are getting ... dead , he has to cut down some of them too.

Love4himies
September 3rd, 2010, 09:39 AM

Now that is team work :thumbs up :laughing:

Dog Dancer
September 3rd, 2010, 11:06 AM
What beautiful pups. I love their softness and soulful eyes. Did the tree damage the car it's hanging over? Hope not.

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Did the tree damage the car it's hanging over? Hope not.

No there was no car near. It fell on the clothes line and on the recycling bins :p really , it was perfect ! Nothing was broken , no one was hurt ! We didn't even hear anything ! :confused:

diandpat
September 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Guimauve :cloud9: Wisky is adorable too but I am partial to white faced goldens...wonder why :shrug:

Don't blame your niece for keeping an eye on you...she knows her tante Frenchy too well :D

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
Don't blame your niece for keeping an eye on you...she knows her tante Frenchy too well :D

I know :( darn kids :evil:

:laughing: on a side note , I'm very proud of my niece and nephew (15 and 12 years old) if my sister or her husband don't have time to walk the dogs , the kids do it ! :thumbs up the kids are also involved with the feedings and poop patrol. :)

hazelrunpack
September 3rd, 2010, 03:58 PM
:flirt: Oh, the little guy is just lovely!!! How long have they had him? :lovestruck: And Guimauve is as beautiful as ever! What sweeties!!!

We have some popples along the property (but not on it, more's the pity) that are getting to that topple-over age, too. Unfortunately, we have to wait till they fall on the property before we can take them down :frustrated:

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2010, 04:42 PM
:flirt: Oh, the little guy is just lovely!!! How long have they had him? :lovestruck:

Since April : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69863

I think he looks a bit like a setter because of his droopy eyes :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 3rd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Oh, yeah... :o I see I even commented in it! :laughing: :o

I told you madame hazel was senile... :o Do you believe me now? lol

He does have very expressive eyes...very soulful and setterish :flirt: But he's just a gorgeous pup all around!!! :cloud9:

rainbow
September 17th, 2010, 12:34 AM
What beautiful puppers your sister has. :lovestruck:

Glad that the tree didn't do any damage. :thumbs up