Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kira

Shaykeija
September 1st, 2010, 10:27 PM
My friend lost her beloved Kira tonight at 5:20p.m. BC time. I am heart broken for the loss of this special little girl. Race to the bridge baby, I have lit the way for you.

hazelrunpack
September 1st, 2010, 10:37 PM
I'm so sorry, Shay! Please give my condolences to Kira's mom.

:candle: Kira

luckypenny
September 1st, 2010, 10:58 PM
RIP sweet Kira :candle:

growler~GateKeeper
September 1st, 2010, 11:50 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Kira :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Shaykeija
September 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM
I talked to Kira's mom last night for about 3 hours. She is just devastated. She misses her Kiragirl so much.

Love4himies
September 2nd, 2010, 09:34 AM
Oh no :(, please give her my condolences :cry: :grouphug:

:rip: Kira :candle:

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2010, 10:22 AM
So sorry for your friend's loss :(

RIP Kira :candle:

Shaykeija
September 2nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
I am thinking of getting Kira's mom a shih tzhu. She needs someone to love and help heal the large hole in her heart right now. I will try for transport and if that does not work, and Kira's mom wants one, i will fly her to BC. The pup I am thinking of is 2 and healthy and needs someone to love her. I just feel so bad right now. This was her first dog, and is in so much pain.

Tundra_Queen
September 2nd, 2010, 02:29 PM
Shay that is so sad. I hope Kira's mom will accept the shih tzu, I know some people need time after their dog has passed before getting another one. :grouphug:

Shaykeija
September 2nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Yes I know this. I will wait for a while. She said this morning that she wants to get another one because she just feels so empty.

BenMax
September 2nd, 2010, 03:24 PM
RIP little one. :rip: You will be missed.:angel:

chico2
September 2nd, 2010, 03:31 PM
Shay,that is just so very sad :rip:little Kira.
Sometimes,with some people it helps to get another needy little soul who needs a home,it's like a tribute to the one you lost,but we all react differently.

rainbow
September 10th, 2010, 02:18 PM
I just read this now. :o

Shay, I am so sorry to hear that your friend lost her beloved Kira. :grouphug: :candle:

I hope she accepts your offer and will soon post pics of her new girl. :goodvibes: