Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can't forget Dart

14+kitties
September 1st, 2010, 12:11 AM
What do you mean I shouldn't be up here?
Ok, I'll get down. Silly woman ruins all my adventures.....
Mommy put this chair here just for me so I can get down.

14+kitties
September 1st, 2010, 12:13 AM
Off on another exploration
She found me again!
What is that thing you keep shoving in my face?

14+kitties
September 1st, 2010, 12:16 AM
Maybe if I pretend I don't see her she'll put that thing away
It's fun to check the big outdoors sometimes too. But only from the safety of the indoors. Mommy says I live up to my name waaaay too often and I'd be gone like a shot if I was outside!
Aren't I the cutest thing? :D

ancientgirl
September 1st, 2010, 08:53 AM
LOL, it looks like he just gave up and decided to pose for you at the end. What a sweet little guy.

cpietra16
September 1st, 2010, 09:09 AM
I love his name...how did you come up with it, by the way?

BenMax
September 1st, 2010, 09:10 AM
Look at that face.:lovestruck:. That little pink nose is BEGGING for a kissing...:cloud9:

luckypenny
September 1st, 2010, 10:46 AM
:frustrated: Ok, who is that impostor and where is the real Dart :yell:??

Holy smokes has he ever grown so quickly, 14+! He's just as adorable as ever :cloud9:.

14+kitties
September 1st, 2010, 10:56 AM
:frustrated: Ok, who is that impostor and where is the real Dart :yell:??

Holy smokes has he ever grown so quickly, 14+! He's just as adorable as ever :cloud9:.

:laughing:He really isn't that big yet LP. Still cuddles quite well. :cloud9: But he is growing. He is almost the same size as Sneakers who will be 5 months soon. I guess it's all the exercise and food he gets. :D

I love his name...how did you come up with it, by the way?

Here's Darts' story cpietra. It's been interesting to have seven kitties running around. :D
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=71621

luckypenny
September 1st, 2010, 11:00 AM
He looks chunkier than when I saw him last...more to squish :goodvibes:. And his paws look huge! Is that just the photo or are they really that big in comparison to the rest of him. Looks like he's walking around in socks too big for him :D.

14+kitties
September 1st, 2010, 11:08 AM
He's going through that clutzy stage where his feet are a bit bigger than he is but they aren't huge. Not like Nefers'. I think the one pic they look big because he is walking and the picture blurred. :shrug:
I keep thinking he is still too skinny. :o

diandpat
September 1st, 2010, 11:29 AM
He is just so cute and proud. I love the way he sits. He sure darted out in front of the right car that night. I don't even want to imagine his fate had he not. :(

He is just stunning!!!! :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
September 1st, 2010, 11:42 AM
I'm very lucky to live in BC is all I can say. It would be an awful fight with hubby if I lived close to 14+. I want Dart so much. He's a darling, you can see his attitude all over his cute little face.

JennieV
September 1st, 2010, 12:22 PM
Dart is just soooo adorable!! :cloud9:
and is growing fast.. :(
Even Gerri, she is like a mushroom, I swearz, every time I walk in from work - she got a little bigger! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
September 1st, 2010, 12:33 PM
I love Dart!! He is just a sweetie! Does he get to play with the other kitties yet?

onster
September 1st, 2010, 12:55 PM
awwwww he's such a cutie patootie!!!

for some reason, even tho he looks nothing like bunduk, he reminds me of him :shrug:

adorable! :D

Love4himies
September 1st, 2010, 01:18 PM
That Dart is quite a character :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:, he's got one of those faces that just make me laugh, like Jack and Bunduk :laughing:

chico2
September 1st, 2010, 05:18 PM
WOW,that pink little nose,is just waiting to be kissed,such a little angel-kitty and I think he has grown a bit, it's hard to say by the pic.
For sure the luckiest little kitty:cloud9: