Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I know he missed me but...

onster
August 31st, 2010, 11:28 AM
this is a bit much!!!

I'm fasting and can't take claritin during the day so I'm dyiiiiing. Bunduk used to sometimes, if he was extra snuggly, climb onto my chest for a few mins when I'm laying in bed, get this far-off look in his eyes and lick my face, groom me, etc and off he goes.

Well, since Ive been back he does that a million times throughout the night!! And he doesnt get off, he actually lays there on top of me and readjusts himself if I try to nudge him off. He grooms my hands, my face, my hair. He gets sooo into it too, lick lick lick lol. The other night after grooming my face he clamped down on my cheek, oouuuch!! :yell: He purrs up a storm all the while off course :rolleyes:

I love him :lovestruck: and love that he missed me :cloud9: buuuuut anyone want an extra snuggly cat till he gets this out of his system? :crazy: lol

mastifflover
August 31st, 2010, 11:30 AM
I don't think anyone is going to take your place.

onster
August 31st, 2010, 11:36 AM
buuut come on I'm pretty sure it would be an awesome facial scrub if youre not allergic :angel::angel:

Dog Dancer
August 31st, 2010, 11:41 AM
This is payback Onster for cutting his hair!! :D You see he doesn't have so much of himself to groom, soooooo - you win. (Come on you know you love it.) How much longer do you have to fast before you can eat and take your meds again during the day??? Good luck to you.

binkybuff
August 31st, 2010, 11:42 AM
Those facial scrubs are fine, until the rasp hits the eyelids. OUCH!!!:yell:

I have a cat that would constantly be grooming me. After a short few licks I tell her enough, as if I do let it go on, after a bit she throws up, (clear liquids). So I learned not to let her. AND yes, she is and wants to be cuddly.

take care
binky

onster
August 31st, 2010, 11:47 AM
lol i love it but I dont hahahaha. I mean I dont mind him laying on my chest, purring away :lovestruck: buuuut when I see that look in his eyes and he starts snuggling closer intent and licking my nostrils clean I don't like it so much :laughing:

Onnie's been waking me up too, but more of a like wake up to Onnie in my face.."meow!" ..."onnie buddy its 2am" "Meow!!"...I roll over. He walks over me. "Meow!" hahaha he has to get all in my face about it too. But he doesnt do it much, maybe once at night, then after 9am or something..he doesn't like me sleeping in :rolleyes:

Oh and theyre both waaaaay more tolerant of eachother. Still beat eachother up on occasion but now they will both be on my bed snuggled together, butts touching and everything :eek: Used to be a rare occurrence but not anymore. I think maybe cuz my bro would shut his room door at night and not allow either of them to sleep with him :shrug: so they had to snuggle eachother...but that's just my theory lol

onster
August 31st, 2010, 11:51 AM
Those facial scrubs are fine, until the rasp hits the eyelids. OUCH!!!:yell:

I have a cat that would constantly be grooming me. After a short few licks I tell her enough, as if I do let it go on, after a bit she throws up, (clear liquids). So I learned not to let her. AND yes, she is and wants to be cuddly.

take care
binky

I swear I tell him it's enough :yell: but he doesn't listen :rolleyes: I plead, I beg but he goes on :( I literally pick him off me and put him at the foot of the bed but then not 5 mins later he's back.

I swear he reminds me of this baby with his need to be snuggling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLErNXIYjMg

he actually lays on me exactly like that too lol

onster
August 31st, 2010, 11:52 AM
oh and DD, till sep 12 or so

Dog Dancer
August 31st, 2010, 12:25 PM
Well Onster, if it's any consolation you're not alone. My hubby is away for a total of 6 weeks and Halo our 10 year old lab has become his dog really and misses him horribly. She'll stand beside his side of the bed at 2 in the morning and whimper and I get up to see if she wants to go outside, but nope, all she wants is a snuggle then she goes back to her own bed (right beside me but on the floor - hubby has never let them on the bed sadly). I'll be glad when he comes home in two weeks, hopefully Halo will go back to sleeping through the night again. We both have a light at the end of the tunnel... hubby comes home on the 11th.

JennieV
August 31st, 2010, 12:35 PM
:laughing::laughing: Onster! you deserve that, for leaving them for so long! LOL
And yeah, i'll take Bunduk off your hands anytime!
:crazy:

Love4himies
August 31st, 2010, 12:55 PM
Sorry, missy, that's what you get for leaving such a love bug for so long :frustrated: :laughing:. It's his :evil: way to ensure you don't leave his sight :laughing: :cloud9:

Whoops, sorry, I meant. Oh no, poor you :eek: :( :grouphug::grouphug: :laughing:

14+kitties
August 31st, 2010, 05:31 PM
You should bottle it. Could be a billionaire!! Cat spittle in a bottle. Instant facial. :thumbs up:D:cloud9::cloud9:

cpietra16
August 31st, 2010, 07:45 PM
You should bottle it. Could be a billionaire!! Cat spittle in a bottle. Instant facial. :thumbs up:D:cloud9::cloud9:

brilliant idea, 14+...after all they already have fish to do the pedicure....can you imagine...a room full of cats licking your face????:D

by the way, I do feel sorry for you Onster, with allergies, and all....:(:rolleyes:ok...I sort of don;t but sort of do....sort of......I guess closing yourself in your room for the next little while would be out of the question, right???

luckypenny
August 31st, 2010, 08:43 PM
I guess closing yourself in your room for the next little while would be out of the question, right???

Absolutely out of the question. Sequestering herself away from loving kitties would be considered neglect and we'd have to report her :shrug:.

:p

Onnie and Bunduk are just so happy to have mommy home :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee
August 31st, 2010, 09:07 PM
Oh Onster! Bunduk's all yours sweetie! :D

He's just giving you a million licks for every day that you were away! :lightbulb: He's gotta make up time you know?

:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat: :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

ancientgirl
September 1st, 2010, 08:00 AM
Awww, Bunduk is just showing his mommy how much he loves her.:lovestruck:

You could always wear a mask or something.:laughing:

onster
September 1st, 2010, 11:51 AM
LOL you guys are too funny..

Well, im glad he missed his mommy, but *my* mommy is coming home tomorrow and she can have them for a few days!! lol

and Jennie, woman arent u allergic too?? hahaha :p

Tundra_Queen
September 4th, 2010, 03:08 PM
This is payback Onster for cutting his hair!! :D You see he doesn't have so much of himself to groom, soooooo - you win. (Come on you know you love it.) How much longer do you have to fast before you can eat and take your meds again during the day??? Good luck to you.

:laughing: that's right...I forgot about the haircut! LOL

Onster, just pull a blanket over your head and hide! I have to do that when Darby kisses me in the middle of the night! :laughing: And I don't leave her alone and live town..forever either! LMBO *ducking*