Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

TanNeeko
August 30th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Hi there, new to this site but have heard some great things about this site. I have 2 dogs, One is Tango, he is a 9 year old bullmastiff/rottie cross, Iadopted him a year ago when his old family was going to put him down when they had a baby, And I have Kneeko (nico) A mutt puppy ( not sure what he is) His mother is my friends dog and she rejected him and I took him on and now he is thriving and wild :crazy: Looking forward to talking to you all :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
August 30th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the board TanNeeko! :thumbs up

We all love happy stories and are always here to assist in questions but most of all--we LOVE pictures! :crazy:

So in your spare time, posting pictures on pets.ca of your little furbutts are always welcomed! :thumbs up

TanNeeko
August 31st, 2010, 12:09 AM
Hopefully this works...not sure about uploading:fingerscr but anyways here is my old and young man :lovestruck:

TanNeeko
August 31st, 2010, 12:18 AM
Oops :o here they are

hazelrunpack
August 31st, 2010, 11:09 AM
What a beautiful fur family you have, TanNeeko!! :flirt: Welcome to the board!!! :D

TanNeeko
August 31st, 2010, 12:48 PM
Thank you Hazelrunpack....I am pretty proud of them :cloud9:

mastifflover
August 31st, 2010, 01:00 PM
What great looking dogs and welcome to the board

TanNeeko
August 31st, 2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks mastifflover.

Dog Dancer
August 31st, 2010, 01:20 PM
What lovely and happy looking pups they are. Thank you for taking them in when they needed it. You will be repaid for your kindness in spades. They look delightful and quite content together.

TanNeeko
August 31st, 2010, 04:36 PM
Thank you Dog Dancer....they have already repaid me more then once....they are a joy. The old guy gets irritated with the young one. But they get along great.