Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My (not so little) lapdog......

CarolynInPEI
August 29th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I thought that I posted this yesterday but I must have hit the wrong button bc I can't find the thread anywheres!:shrug:

So here I go again.....

Here is a pic of Angus, who really thinks he's a lapdog! He has no idea how big he's getting! He's 7 months now.

I will also add a cute little pic of Brier (who is almost 14 weeks)

And....another cute one of Angus!

JennieV
August 29th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Caroline, that last pic... AWWWWW!! :lovestruck:
he is too cute!

BrownEyedGirl
August 29th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Lapdog? ROTFLOL! He is beautiful. Love the last pic. And what a pretty pic by the water.

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2010, 05:50 PM
He's getting so handsome!! And Brier is a cute little munchkin!!! :lovestruck:

How is Angus's eye? :goodvibes: Didn't he have surgery on it for inverted eyelashes or some such?

CarolynInPEI
August 29th, 2010, 06:05 PM
He's getting so handsome!! And Brier is a cute little munchkin!!! :lovestruck:

How is Angus's eye? :goodvibes: Didn't he have surgery on it for inverted eyelashes or some such?

He is going for his surgery this coming Thursday. He is also going to be neutered at the same time.

He's such a big goofball sometimes (especially in that last pic).

hazelrunpack
August 29th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Oooooo...nervous time for Carolyn?? :grouphug: But I'm sure it will all go smoothly and successfully! :goodvibes:

He just oozes sweetness, y'know! :flirt:

Elizabeth628
August 29th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Looks like the perfect size for a lapdog to me CarolyninPEI! :o)

ancientgirl
August 29th, 2010, 06:48 PM
He looks so happy being a lapdog. LOL.

That photo if Brier is absolutely adorable! What a smile!

Dee-O-Gee
August 29th, 2010, 08:10 PM
They are just two cutie-pa-tooties. That last one of Angus is priceless! :crazy:

Hope all goes well for Angus on Thursday. :fingerscr:fingerscr

TeriM
August 30th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Angus looks like a really good snuggler :cloud9: and Brier is adorable :lovestruck:.

Good luck with the surgery :goodvibes:.

CarolynInPEI
August 31st, 2010, 03:22 PM
Oooooo...nervous time for Carolyn?? :grouphug: But I'm sure it will all go smoothly and successfully! :goodvibes:

He just oozes sweetness, y'know! :flirt:

I am getting very nervous!!! I know it will turn out fine but I can't help but think of the what ifs.....

But I just keep telling myself that the surgery(s) will go ahead without any problems.

What I'm really not looking forward to is dropping him off and leaving him there! Luckily it's just a day surgery and I will be able to take him back home at the end of the day.

Dog Dancer
August 31st, 2010, 04:13 PM
They're both so sweet. I love all the pics. Don't worry about the surgery, it will be fine. Just make sure you get the right lab to bring home! My vet gave my son the wrong black lab puppy after her spay. :eek: Turned out her sister was there the same day and they sent the wrong one home to us. DOH!!

mastifflover
August 31st, 2010, 04:29 PM
The bigger they are the suckier they are. What cuties I would sit on you if you made me wear that hat. hahahaha

14+kitties
August 31st, 2010, 05:22 PM
Good luck on Thurs Angus!! :fingerscr:goodvibes::pray:

luckypenny
September 1st, 2010, 09:55 AM
"Not so little" lap dogs are the best :cloud9:. Is Angus the typical goofy Lab, Carolyn? Sending wishes that he recovers asap from his surgeries :goodvibes:.

And Brier, is he as mischievous as he looks :D? What a cutie-pie :lovestruck:.

CarolynInPEI
September 1st, 2010, 10:10 AM
"Not so little" lap dogs are the best :cloud9:. Is Angus the typical goofy Lab, Carolyn? Sending wishes that he recovers asap from his surgeries :goodvibes:.

And Brier, is he as mischievous as he looks :D? What a cutie-pie :lovestruck:.

Yes, Angus certainly a typical goofy lab! He makes us laugh everyday.

And as for Brier......he is even MORE mischievous than he looks. He is a little trouble-maker!

luckypenny
September 1st, 2010, 10:17 AM
We need pics of Brier getting into trouble :goodvibes: :D.

Tundra_Queen
September 1st, 2010, 11:37 AM
He looks like a lap dog to me. LOL Tegan is 75lbs and still tries to sit on my lap at times...LOL