Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tried to save a kitty..

Giovanni
August 28th, 2010, 02:07 AM
I was coming back home from a mechanic yesterday, and I spotted a small orange creature on the sidewalk, I wasn't exactly sure if it was a cat or not, but curiosity got the best of me, and I pulled over and walked over towards it.

And sure enough it was a kitty, it wasn't dead, but dying.. and it was so dirty I mean very dirty and extremely skinny, I felt so bad for the kitten.
It would barely move, it was just laying there.

So I picked it up, and drove as fast as my car would allow me too, which isn't very fast, back to my house.
Once I got it, I placed the kitten in the bathroom and quickly got some water and food, I gotta say I've never seen a kitty drink as fast or eat as fast as this kitty did.

Now after the kitten finished eating, I thought it would be okay because it started to meow, and move a bit more...
But after around 2 or 3 hours later, the cat passed away....it fell asleep and never woke up.

I gotta say, it was a sad moment for me because I was certain the kitten was going to be fine but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Here are the last photo's of this poor kittens short life...

Sew-sew-steve
August 28th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Inta.... Wanik? I've tried to call u but ur phone doesn't work, I was litterally gonna come by after I check the forum.

Still need a ride?

Giovanni
August 28th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Yeah I do,
I just sent you an email, I donno my phone doesn't have any missed calls, it's been acting up lately.

Sew-sew-steve
August 28th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Ok then how bout I come by right now and we get things sorted out, I get my paycheck tomorrow, so when it comes to fees I'm not help. I'm off work till 3 and it's 11 so we have time if u got the cash.

Giovanni
August 28th, 2010, 04:08 AM
I got the cash, you can come now, how long will it take you, you think?

Sew-sew-steve
August 28th, 2010, 04:14 AM
20 mins give or take, keep ur window open, yalla achoofick

mikischo
August 28th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Thanks for trying to save this little kitty, Giovanni.:grouphug:

:rip: little one. :cat: :candle:

NoahGrey
August 28th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Rest in peace little kitty

Shaykeija
August 28th, 2010, 09:01 AM
:rip::angel2::cat: You knew love for a moment. Thank you for taking in this little soul.

Golden Girls
August 28th, 2010, 09:35 AM
goodness how sad :( :rip: lil orange kitty :candle: