Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sadie and Pals

Luba
September 11th, 2004, 08:17 PM
So Charlie is typical JRT bossy but tolerates Sadie unless she gets in the way of his ball playing.

Glad he came over today he found all her balls in the yard that we were looking for :D great nose on that guy!!

Luba
September 11th, 2004, 08:19 PM
And Sadie's new pal...

Luba
September 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Charlie and his family

Luba
September 11th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Charlie waiting for someone to throw the ball for him

*Sadie shares her toys ;) *

Luba
September 11th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Super dog goin for the ball LOL

sammiec
September 11th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Lube, those are awesome pics!! Princess Sadie looks pooped. Glad she had a great time!! That looks like a great day!!
:D :D

Bugsy
September 11th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I love the "Sadie shares her toys" photo. They are both
smiling from ear to ear :D

Sneaky2006
September 11th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Great pics, love the super dog!! :D

Luba
September 11th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Super Dog is right this guy was NON stop he has energy like it never ends.
He'd bring the ball and talk to you if you didn't throw it for him. After an hour and half of non stop running with those two foaming at the mouth I finally got them to drink some water LOL nuts!!!

Sadie had a ball but Charlie was more interested in the ball!!

The little girl, she's so sweet I call her Birdy ;) is absolutely adorable and loves dogs so much, she's a right sweet kid!

Sam pssst no too loud that Princess thing will go to her head LOL :D

Writing4Fun
September 11th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Great pics! Happy, beautiful dogs! Good girl, Sadie, for sharing your toys! :D

glasslass
September 11th, 2004, 10:36 PM
So it must be true what they say about JRTs - non-stop bundles of energy! Love that toothy grin! :D I bet Sadie thinks her balls are twice as special now.

goldenblaze
September 11th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Very cute your play day, I think Charlie's sister is sweet :D
Both dogs sure looked like they had a good play and it was very nice of Sadie to use her manners and share her toys with Charlie;) , Sadie is showing her nice white smile you should be proud. :)

iRONKNiGHT
September 11th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Sadie and Charlie look like dog's i will never have but wish i did lol.. both are dream doggies!

Luba
September 12th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Well you can borrow Charlie for an hour Iron and I bet he'll tire you out LMFHO he's a spinner!!

Ohh GB isn't Charlies sister sweet, she's a good kid I like her a lot.
After she left she asked her mom to drive her back cause she forgot something (little sneaky sweetie) but she just wanted to see Sadie again.
I took her home later.

LOL 'lass 'her' balls (OMG)

Writing4...she only shared so she could get close to him ;)

iRONKNiGHT
September 12th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Well you can borrow Charlie for an hour Iron and I bet he'll tire you out LMFHO he's a spinner!!

Dont you be tempting me Luba LOL i'm just as crazy as some people's Pets LOL I MAY just drive down there and Play her out! ...everyone who knows me knows i can tire out any pet Including my Trixy LOL...
here's the evidence now all i can say is NEXT!!!!

chico2
September 12th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Oh our Sadie!! She's an absolute darlin' and then there is Trixie :D poster-kitty for pets.ca..
Also I know all about JR energy from my grand-doggie Kita :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 12th, 2004, 03:07 PM
I LOVE ALLLLLLLLL JRT's!! remember Milo? (the mask) and my Favorite is Wishbone!! uhh Wishbone

Luba
September 12th, 2004, 03:08 PM
They are wonderful little dogs :D