Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tried my best

onster
August 26th, 2010, 09:08 PM
but couldn't save the tail :( :cry:

Bunduk:needhug:

sigh..how long do u reckon b4 the nominator gets his fluff back?

hazelrunpack
August 26th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Who needs floof? He's got a lion's tail!!! How powerful a look is that! :cool:

JennieV
August 27th, 2010, 12:09 PM
awww, Bunduk :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
:laughing:
too cute... and yes, i agree with Hazel, who needs floooof when you got ROAR outfit!?

Dog Dancer
August 27th, 2010, 12:15 PM
OMG, now that is sad. But yes now he has a lion cut (which I could never understand unless you have an actual lion...:D). It's a good thing our pets don't seem to actually care what their hair looks like (take poodle cuts for example :rolleyes:). Bunduk just needs to make sure the camera gets his best angle from the front for a while - he'll always be cute to us. :cloud9:

Love4himies
August 27th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Bunduk doesn't seem to mind :laughing:, he is just so happy to have them cut out :cloud9:

BenMax
August 27th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Well by the looks of it, he does not seem to mind so it's all good.:thumbs up

ancientgirl
August 27th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I have a feeling he's going to stay somewhere else next time you go away. :rolleyes::D

Tundra_Queen
August 29th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Onster, u better sleep with one eye open for a while. LOL

binkybuff
August 31st, 2010, 01:14 AM
When I was grooming full time, one gentleman came in and told me his dog hid for a week after its hair cut. He wanted to know why. I asked if he laughed at the dog when it got home, and he said yes he did. I then told him, that was why the dog hid.

They do know after getting a cut, and when the dogs left my shop they were all told what a beautiful girl/boy they were. I always instructed my owners not to laugh at my clients. Those that didn't laugh told me the dogs loved the pampering at home.

I know that my cat loves to be brushed, and her tail gets like a bottle brush, I personally think it is something that she does, just to let me know along with the purring, that she likes to be brushed.

take care
binky

onster
August 31st, 2010, 12:32 PM
I'm happy to announce he hasn't killed me in my sleep...yet :o

Naaah I actually think, like L4H says, he's just sooo happy to have them cut out. He actually really loves to pet on the newly short spots too, must feel good :D

and sure yeah he's loving the "im a lion hear me roar" aspect too hehehe