- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Tried my best

August 26th, 2010, 09:08 PM
but couldn't save the tail :( :cry:

68699 long do u reckon b4 the nominator gets his fluff back?

August 26th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Who needs floof? He's got a lion's tail!!! How powerful a look is that! :cool:

August 27th, 2010, 12:09 PM
awww, Bunduk :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
too cute... and yes, i agree with Hazel, who needs floooof when you got ROAR outfit!?

Dog Dancer
August 27th, 2010, 12:15 PM
OMG, now that is sad. But yes now he has a lion cut (which I could never understand unless you have an actual lion...:D). It's a good thing our pets don't seem to actually care what their hair looks like (take poodle cuts for example :rolleyes:). Bunduk just needs to make sure the camera gets his best angle from the front for a while - he'll always be cute to us. :cloud9:

August 27th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Bunduk doesn't seem to mind :laughing:, he is just so happy to have them cut out :cloud9:

August 27th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Well by the looks of it, he does not seem to mind so it's all good.:thumbs up

August 27th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I have a feeling he's going to stay somewhere else next time you go away. :rolleyes::D

August 29th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Onster, u better sleep with one eye open for a while. LOL

August 31st, 2010, 01:14 AM
When I was grooming full time, one gentleman came in and told me his dog hid for a week after its hair cut. He wanted to know why. I asked if he laughed at the dog when it got home, and he said yes he did. I then told him, that was why the dog hid.

They do know after getting a cut, and when the dogs left my shop they were all told what a beautiful girl/boy they were. I always instructed my owners not to laugh at my clients. Those that didn't laugh told me the dogs loved the pampering at home.

I know that my cat loves to be brushed, and her tail gets like a bottle brush, I personally think it is something that she does, just to let me know along with the purring, that she likes to be brushed.

take care

August 31st, 2010, 12:32 PM
I'm happy to announce he hasn't killed me in my sleep...yet :o

Naaah I actually think, like L4H says, he's just sooo happy to have them cut out. He actually really loves to pet on the newly short spots too, must feel good :D

and sure yeah he's loving the "im a lion hear me roar" aspect too hehehe