Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boys

onster
August 26th, 2010, 10:43 AM
As promised, a few pics of the boys...nothing too interesting though, sorry!

Boy did I miss this cute little face (he was scratching the heck out of the carpet here :rolleyes:)

his haircut doesnt look too bad on this angle

mama, how could u do this to me??? :( I still need to get rid of the matts on his tail but those are proving trickier to deal with.

onster
August 26th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Onnie still as playful and as addicted to springs as ever. He's intimidating the spring here with his death stare lol

i see you

bunduk coming to see what all the fuss was about, maybe it's food :D (because bunduk is still as big a piggy as ever :rolleyes::laughing:)

onster
August 26th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Onnie is very protective of his spring, he has to watch for surprise bunduk attacks :cool:

and Onnie just looking out

the end. :D

Love4himies
August 26th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Yay, finally Bunduk and Onster pics :thumbs up :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Poor Bunduk with all those knots :( :grouphug:. Puddles gets them there too.

Yup, those springs are very valuable items, I heard from some cats they are priceless :laughing::laughing:

Dog Dancer
August 26th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Ooohhh Onnie and Bunduk pictures!!! Yay. They look great, and Bunduk couldn't be cuter despite the lovely haircut. He'll be so much more comfortable without the matts, he'll thank you later Onster.

14+kitties
August 26th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Finally!! Geeesh!! :highfive:
Awww Bunduk, you are still dashing with your butt cut. :cloud9:
And Onnie - as sweet as ever. I have a spring addict too. I think your mommy made him that way 'cause she's the one who sent the springs. :D
I love seeing pics of the boys. Now please do this every day for the next couple of weeks so we can get caught up on all the days you missed onster. :D:grouphug:

breeze
August 26th, 2010, 12:04 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

they look great!!

I once had a cat, part Persian (Pepples) and the matts got very bad. i know to take them out took a long time especially when she wouldn't sit still long enough to get through them..

I think Bunduk looks great :cloud9::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
August 26th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Oh man, poor Bunduk with all those matts. Hopefully you won't have to do anymore hair styling on him. :D

Onnie is as handsome as ever. My gang love those springs too. They go nuts over them.

JennieV
August 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM
AWWWWW! Bunduuuuuuk!! :lovestruck: not too bad on the haircut, but does look kinda funky
And Onnie :cloud9:, so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!
:thumbs up
Got my fix now!:D

chico2
August 26th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Aww Bunduk,every time I see him I have to laugh,not sure why:confused:but he has that special something in his eyes:laughing:
Onnie is his beautiful dignified self,secretly laughing at Bunduks not too attractive hair-cut:cat:

mastifflover
August 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM
They are very cute and I will bet they are glad you are home

hazelrunpack
August 26th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Ooooooo....Onnie has the practiced moves of a career spring killer! :laughing: Love his death stare!!!

Did Bunduk let you work on his tail today? Looks like you did a great job on his back :thumbs up

It's good to see the boys again! We missed them while you were gone, too! :D

onster
August 26th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Yup, those springs are very valuable items, I heard from some cats they are priceless :laughing::laughing:

SO valuable I had to fish one out of the toilet after Onnie tried to drown it this morning :rolleyes::yuck:

He'll be so much more comfortable without the matts, he'll thank you later Onster.

I dunno about that..i'll be sleeping with one eye open :evil:

I think your mommy made him that way 'cause she's the one who sent the springs. :D

umm now how come we haven't seen any pics of that ??? :frustrated: which one is it?? :p

I once had a cat, part Persian (Pepples) and the matts got very bad. i know to take them out took a long time especially when she wouldn't sit still long enough to get through them..

yeah it takes forever and requires me locking bunduk up in a tiny bathroom with me so he can't really run away. the matts didn't look bad, but they were very big and some all the way down to the skin

onster
August 26th, 2010, 09:18 PM
My gang love those springs too. They go nuts over them.

theyre the best eh :D

Got my fix now!:D

:thumbs up anytime Jennie

Aww Bunduk,every time I see him I have to laugh,not sure why:confused:but he has that special something in his eyes:laughing:
Onnie is his beautiful dignified self,secretly laughing at Bunduks not too attractive hair-cut:cat:

LOL i know what u man chico

They are very cute and I will bet they are glad you are home

yeah, iv been cooped up at home virtually 24/7 for them too...feel too bad to leave them alone, wanna cuddle them till i have to go bk to scl