Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a few from today...a couple for L4H

chico2
August 25th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Here's Vinnie for L4H,so she does not complain anymore:laughing:

chico2
August 25th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Vinnies best bud,Rocky,it was a beautiful day...

chico2
August 25th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Chico knows he looks good with my garden:lovestruck:
I only got one pic of him,he went inside to snooze.
The last one,Vinnie looking after his sick buddy....

hazelrunpack
August 25th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Beautiful pics, chico! Love the last one of Vinnie making sure Rocky sleeps safely. :lovestruck:

Does Vinnie play badminton or tennis? :D

krdahmer
August 25th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Oh those boys are lookin dapper today! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

And fyi....we can never have enough pictures of vinny belly!!!:cloud9::flirt:

JennieV
August 25th, 2010, 05:53 PM
ohhhh, beautiful kitties, chico.... Vinnie is :lovestruck:, Rocky is :lovestruck: and so is Chico :lovestruck:

Love4himies
August 25th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Yay!! Thank you chico :grouphug:. I just love looking at your pics and Vinnie is my favourite :cloud9::lovestruck:

OMG, I just want to smooch that belly of his :cloud9:

Rocky is looking good, chico. Any word back from the vet on his thyroid?

And yes, chico always looks so handsome in your garden :lovestruck: Of all my fosters, I have always fallen for the black ones, yet I haven't had a black kitty since I have been a teenager, about 10 years ago :D :o or so.

luckypenny
August 25th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Does Vinnie play badminton or tennis? :D

I thought "fetch" at first but I don't think he's figured he has to be on his feet and not his back for it to work :D. Love that pic of Vinnie, Chico...what a belly :lovestruck:. Chico always looks good regardless of the background :lovestruck: and the last photo is too precious :cloud9:.

Winston
August 25th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Beautiful pics as usual Chico! love that last one too! well the belly pic is just scrumptious! :laughing:

CsqU4r3d
August 25th, 2010, 08:26 PM
What a handsome group of lads you have..:thumbs up:cat::cat::cat:

Frenchy
August 25th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Your boys are looking great Chico2 ! :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
August 26th, 2010, 10:55 AM
What a happy looking bunch of kitties. They're just too cute. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

chico2
August 26th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Thank's everyone:cat:

L4H,I talked to the vet yesterday,he wants to wait until Rocky finishes his treatment with Prednisone before any more testing...
Rocky looks good from far away and in pics,but he keeps on losing weight,he's just skin and bones:(
He eats very well,3 times/day(Wellness canned),gets his meds.drinks a lot of water,does not seem to be uncomfortable,except he sleeps a little more.
So,we'll see:pray:

ancientgirl
August 26th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Chico, it looks like Vinnie is getting ready for Wimbledon. :laughing:

It's always a treat to see your boys. I really hope you get some positive news from the vet about Rocky.:pray:

14+kitties
August 26th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Wow! Vinnie is very floofy!! :D I love all of your boys chico! :cloud9: The one of Chico by the garden is beautiful!

chico2
August 26th, 2010, 01:13 PM
14+,yeah,Vinnie is very"floofy",but he is slowly losing some of his floof,almost 1 lb so far over a couple of months,thank's to no more dry food,only Wellness canned and as a treat FF once in a while.

Chico does look good in that pic,but he is beautiful in real life too,a huge love-bug:lovestruck:
Oh and Hazel FYI,Vinnie is an ace at Badminton,loves them birdies..