Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy gotcha day Jackie boy !

Frenchy
August 24th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Thank dog I looked at my agenda today !

A year ago , my "friend" :laughing: Benmax asked me to pick up a new foster at the vet clinic. All she said was : "it's a small dog (:rolleyes:) and you'll need to get him use to be picked up , because he doesn't like it".

Oh boy , me ? Get a dog use to be in my arms , on my lap ? The horror ! :eek: :laughing: At that time , the smallest dog I had was foster Sienna , at 30 lbs. So I get to the vet and .... the "small" dog , ended up to be a 7 lbs Pom , which back then , I called a rat with lots of fur :laughing:

Then one day , he left for an adoption clinic that I couldn't make because I was working. I worried all day , he didn't get adopted and was coming back home :crazy: that's when I decided to keep him. So today isn't his real gotcha day but , it was the day where it all started. :cloud9:

so thank you BM , who would have thought , I would have fallen for "la Pom" aka King Kong aka Boite de kleenex :laughing:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2010, 06:14 PM
some pics of the little devil :D

Winston
August 24th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Awe Frenchy isnt it funny how they win that place in your heart no matter the size! I dont know french but I am guessing it has something to do with a kleenex box!! :laughing:

He is such a cute boy!

Happy Gotcha Day Jack!!

Dee-O-Gee
August 24th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Ah Frenchy. That little Jack sure does know how to melt ones heart. :cloud9:

He's such a cute little happy looking guy and in my mind, your getting him on this day counts for a
Happy First Gotcha Day! :thumbs up

luckypenny
August 24th, 2010, 09:59 PM
A BIG character in a wee package is what Jack is! You know how they say dogs match their guardians? Whoever "they: are, they're right :D.

Happy Gotcha Day Jack!! :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
August 24th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Jack!! You are such a shining star!! :grouphug:

TeriM
August 24th, 2010, 11:40 PM
happy gotcha day jack & frenchy!!!!!

Love4himies
August 25th, 2010, 06:52 AM
HAPPY SORT OF GOTCHA DAY, JACK

You super sweetie pie :cloud9::cloud9:

http://bestsmileys.com/love1/7.gif

14+kitties
August 25th, 2010, 07:54 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA' DAY LITTLE RAT!! I think both you and Mom lucked out a year ago. :cloud9:

cpietra16
August 25th, 2010, 08:02 AM
what a cute little face:cloud9:
Happy Found Each Other Day

BenMax
August 25th, 2010, 08:20 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Oh Frenchy...Little Jack could not have a better mommy! So happy you decided to keep the little monster. Saved me from having to foster him myself.:D (the plan worked like a charm).:D

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY LITTLE JACKIE BOY!!!!

Love Auntie BenMax....(ok I gave myself the title)!:laughing:

Frenchy
August 25th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I dont know french but I am guessing it has something to do with a kleenex box!! :laughing:

that's it :laughing:

Love Auntie BenMax....(ok I gave myself the title)!:laughing:

:laughing: of course you can :p

now I have to take a vet appointement to have the little terror's nails trim. That's the only thing he still won't let me do. :evil:

Dog Dancer
August 25th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Sorry it's a day late, but Happy Gotcha Day Jack. Boy did you luck out finding this home to move into huh! :dog::dog:

hazelrunpack
August 25th, 2010, 05:34 PM
happy gotcha day, Jack!!!!

Good thing you ended up at Frenchy's so you could keep those big dogs in line!!! :D

krdahmer
August 25th, 2010, 05:45 PM
happy gotcha day jack! love the muddy face pic!!!:lovestruck:

diandpat
August 27th, 2010, 07:25 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY JACK!!!! Ginger and Hobo want to know if you went for ice cream!!! :D

It took me a while to post because I could not figure out which picture of you was the cutest and then I realized THEY ALL ARE because you are so darn cute :lovestruck: No wonder your Mum was a failed foster from the get go!!! :thumbs up

Hope you had a great day!!!!

ancientgirl
August 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Here's to a little dog with a huge personality! :lovestruck:

Happy Gotcha day Jack!

Frenchy
August 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Ginger and Hobo want to know if you went for ice cream!!! :D

I'm afraid he didn't get anything special. :o

Jack wants to say thanks to all of you for the wishes and the compliments. For everyone who thinks he looks like an angel .... I just got back from the vet to have his nail trimmed (still can't do it myself) and OMG , he was screaming so loud ! Even with the muzzle , yes , the vet has to put a muzzle on him and they have to be 2 , 1 to hold him , one to trim. This time , he bite the vet while she was trying to put the muzzle on him :eek: so she had to use another muzzle , opening the door in the mean time to reassure me that they weren't hurting him :o I told her about him probably being dropped on the ground by someone in his previous family but after this visit , she thinks there's more to it. I don't know , he's ok with me now , well , he lets me give him butt baths and brush him , he doesn't like it but never tried to bite me. I wonder what happened to him before he was dumped at the shelter but , sometimes it's better to not know. :o

chico2
August 27th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Awww Jackie boy,HAPPY FOREVER HOME AT FRENCHIES DAY!!!!!

ancientgirl
August 27th, 2010, 05:48 PM
he lets me give him butt baths and brush him ,

:laughing:I don't know why, but I found this so amusing. The gang isn't too fond of those either, but I always tell them it's either that or a whole bath.

Frenchy
August 27th, 2010, 06:14 PM
:laughing:I don't know why, but I found this so amusing.

because it is :laughing: I don't enjoy it either but if/when he has loose poop , it gets into his bum fur :shrug:

ancientgirl
August 27th, 2010, 06:49 PM
I figure, well if I had kids I'd be doing the same thing, so why not do it for my furry butts.:D

onster
August 31st, 2010, 11:19 AM
this is soooo very late, but happy gotcha day lil jack :D