Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My pets

LoveCharlie
August 23rd, 2010, 02:26 PM
Hi all,

I haven't posted pics of my boy Charlie recently, I'm sure you all miss him :laughing:

I also couldn't resist adding a photo of Adèle, my big cat, and Pepper, my dalmatian. They are both at the rainbow bridge now.

The 3rd photo is from Charlie and his girlfriend Bailey. Don't they make the cutest couple :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Adele and Pepper were beautiful!!! Did they get along well? :cloud9:

And yes, Charlie and his friend do make a cute couple! Were they on a playdate? He looks a little startstruck! :flirt:

Floppy Dog
August 24th, 2010, 05:44 PM
OMG, Bailey looks almost exactly like my Lady! How old is she? Lady's 2 & 1/2 and going grey around the muzzle. Premature greyness is just one of the things I share with Lady, along with poor eyesight and long, wavy black hair! LOL at myself! And Charlie of course, is a most handsome little man. Too bad we're on oposite ends of the country, Lady doesn't have any CS playmates. Adele and Pepper are georgeous also. BTW, how's the crate training going?

Frenchy
August 24th, 2010, 07:14 PM
The 3rd photo is from Charlie and his girlfriend Bailey. Don't they make the cutest couple :lovestruck:[/COLOR]

They sure do :cloud9:

LoveCharlie
September 4th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Adele and Pepper were beautiful!!! Did they get along well? :cloud9:

And yes, Charlie and his friend do make a cute couple! Were they on a playdate? He looks a little startstruck! :flirt:

Adele and Pepper did get along ok. Adele was inside the house most of the time and Pepper preferred to be outside. But they did tolerate each other.

Yes Charlie and Bailey were on a play date. Sometimes, I ask my friend to drop off Bailey to my house on Mondays because I'm off. I feel bad knowing she's spending the day by herself, she has way more fun here with Charlie. He does look starstruck hahaha He is mesmerized by her.

LoveCharlie
September 4th, 2010, 06:04 PM
OMG, Bailey looks almost exactly like my Lady! How old is she? Lady's 2 & 1/2 and going grey around the muzzle. Premature greyness is just one of the things I share with Lady, along with poor eyesight and long, wavy black hair! LOL at myself! And Charlie of course, is a most handsome little man. Too bad we're on oposite ends of the country, Lady doesn't have any CS playmates. Adele and Pepper are georgeous also. BTW, how's the crate training going?

Bailey turned 2 last June. She is a year older than Charlie, we call her the cougar cocker :D Charlie and Bailey have a few other cocker spaniel friends around here that they get to play with once in a while. :dog:

The crate training is going ok. We don't use the crate that much anymore. I brought it up in our bedroom and leave the door open. But Charlie prefers to sleep on the floor. He sleeps on the bedroom floor for a few minutes and then goes to sleep in the basement where it's nice and cool. We don't hear him all night.