Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She's home!!

14+kitties
August 22nd, 2010, 06:03 PM
And without some of those nasty body parts she won't need again! :thumbs up
Naddy was fixed today. Weighed in at 7.12 pounds! That's an 11 ounce gain in two weeks!! :highfive: Now she is resting in the crate in the bedroom. I figure once the drugs wear off she is going to want out. She hates the crate! I hope to keep her in there for at least two days. Those kitties are rough on her!

JennieV
August 22nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
:thumbs up Awwww Naddy, good luck keeping her in there.... she looks good though!:thumbs up

Love4himies
August 22nd, 2010, 06:35 PM
OMG, even after surgery she is looking just great, 14+. Her eyes are so much clearer :thumbs up

She may be anxious to get to her kittens, even though I bet after a few minutes she is going to wish to be separated again :laughing:

Congrats, Naddy, you can now live the life of leisure :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 22nd, 2010, 06:53 PM
She already looks pretty woken up ! :thumbs up

14+kitties
August 22nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
OMG, even after surgery she is looking just great, 14+. Her eyes are so much clearer :thumbs up

She may be anxious to get to her kittens, even though I bet after a few minutes she is going to wish to be separated again :laughing:

Congrats, Naddy, you can now live the life of leisure :lovestruck:

Nope. Don't think she's missing them much. :D She's zonked!!

The kittens are over four months now. She has done more than her job. She still watches them but seldom gets involved with them. She lies on top of the head of the bed and supervises from there. Chrissie very seldom leaves her side. :cloud9: I did put Chrissie in the crate with her for a few minutes after we came home but she growled at her. Even growled at the others when they stuck their paws in the side of the crate. :rolleyes: I'm hoping she will be content to watch them play from the opposite side of the bars for a few days. :fingerscr

Dee-O-Gee
August 22nd, 2010, 08:43 PM
What a good girl Naddy! :lovestruck:

Glad to hear everything went well 14+ :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
August 22nd, 2010, 10:50 PM
So glad it went well and she's home all fat and unhappy. She'll settle no doubt. You are such a good mommy 14+. I don't know how many times I can tell you what an angel you are for caring for all these sweet souls. But consider it said again my friend. :angel:

Tundra_Queen
August 23rd, 2010, 07:30 AM
aww 14+ Naddy is such a sweetie pie. Are u going to be keeping her? :D

ancientgirl
August 23rd, 2010, 09:26 AM
She looks like she's enjoying her much needed rest!

cpietra16
August 23rd, 2010, 09:30 AM
She looks so content....what a difference from the day she came into our lives...:cloud9:

BrownEyedGirl
August 23rd, 2010, 09:48 AM
Awww what a sweetie. So glad that was taken care of.

Love4himies
August 23rd, 2010, 10:58 AM
You would never know she was the same kitty, it is no wonder her lungs were so congested :( with those conditions at the refinery. :(

I wonder if she would have lived had she not been rescued.

14+kitties
August 23rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
cpietra - Thank you for posting that pic! :grouphug: What a changed girl she is. :cloud9: Now she is sparkling clean as are the kittens. Thank you for helping her so much! :grouphug:
L4H - Naddy had survived for a year and a half in the factory being fed by the workers and then looked after by MichMonster when she found out she was pregnant. From what MM has told me she hid the babies for the first month. Only coming out herself to eat and then returning to them. She brought them out and immediately moved them under another piece of machinery where it was quite possible she would not have survived. They tried moving the babies but she kept moving them back. That is when MM got in touch with cpietra.
Naddy has been a very lucky girl in that she has had a lot of angels touch her life. :cloud9::angel: The guys in the factory, MM, and then cpietra. :grouphug: to them all! I got the easy part at the end of it all. :cloud9:
Tundra - She was mine the day she came into my life. She is home. :cloud9:

rainbow
August 23rd, 2010, 01:32 PM
WOW .....what a difference from then :eek: until now. :cloud9:

Although I read the thread about all the :angel:'s here that made the trip from cpietra's to your place possible :thumbs up :cloud9: I missed the the story about how she was rescued from those horrible conditions at the factory. She must feel like she has found paradise now. :cloud9:

Speedy healing, Naddy. :goodvibes:

cpietra16
August 23rd, 2010, 02:51 PM
you are a great human being 14+ and of course everyone involved in making sure Naddy and her kidlets were given a chance to live in the comforts of great humans

Chris21711
August 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Wow I remember that photo Cpietra and at the time I felt so sad for her, happy at the same time knowing she was safe.

I saw her last week at 14k's and she is beautiful, my Daughter fell in love with her beauty spot next to her nose. She is such a friendly girl :cloud9:

So Naddy is a keeper 14k?:rolleyes:

14+kitties
August 23rd, 2010, 05:35 PM
you are a great human being 14+ and of course everyone involved in making sure Naddy and her kidlets were given a chance to live in the comforts of great humans

:grouphug:

Wow I remember that photo Cpietra and at the time I felt so sad for her, happy at the same time knowing she was safe.

I saw her last week at 14k's and she is beautiful, my Daughter fell in love with her beauty spot next to her nose. She is such a friendly girl :cloud9:

So Naddy is a keeper 14k?:rolleyes:

:p Naddy has had enough upheaval in her life Chris mgf. I promised her she would not be going through it again. I think she's ok with that. :D

Chris21711
August 23rd, 2010, 05:38 PM
:p Naddy has had enough upheaval in her life Chris mgf. I promised her she would not be going through it again. I think she's ok with that. :D

Any :cat: would be happy to stay with you. She has been through more than enough but will live her days in a kitty haven......:grouphug:'s to you m/f.

krdahmer
August 23rd, 2010, 08:46 PM
wow ya what a difference....and I bet she's loving the time to herself! nap away young lady nap away! :sleepy::lovestruck::goodvibes:

Dee-O-Gee
August 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM
Unbelievable 14+. I never saw cpietra's photo of Naddy before and it's hard to imagine that Naddy is the same sweet girl.

All of you are simply :angel:s caring and loving :angel:s.

luckypenny
August 23rd, 2010, 11:03 PM
How is Naddy doing today?

Speedy recover beautiful girl :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

TeriM
August 24th, 2010, 01:57 AM
Wow, what a change from that first picture :eek:.

I'm glad the spay went well and hope the beautiful Naddy feels better soon :goodvibes:.

Brat
August 24th, 2010, 10:46 AM
:eek: I can't believe that is her in the first pic! She looks really healthy now. :thumbs up and yay for coming home minus a few parts :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2010, 04:01 PM
I hope the recovery is going smoothly :goodvibes:

chico2
August 24th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Look how dirty she looks in that pic and then look at her now:lovestruck:
Naddy is a very lucky girl,she'll have a wonderful life from now on:cat:

Toonces
August 24th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Naddy is just stunning and so lucky to have you:angel:

14+kitties
August 25th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Naddy is just stunning and so lucky to have you:angel:

:grouphug: Thanks mf.

Naddy is doing really well. She is itching to get out of the crate but I want to try another two days before I let her out. Her incision is a little bigger than normal and is going to take a while longer to heal. She is on homeopathic meds to aid the healing process thanks to MichMonster. :grouphug: I'm sure by Friday or Sat morning she will be more than ready to face the gang of babies waiting for her to escape that mean crate. :laughing: But that's only because they want to get into that crate and explore. :rolleyes:
cpietra - I keep going back to that picture and thinking wow! what a difference!! :cloud9: