Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cremation for pets in Montreal

cpietra16
August 22nd, 2010, 10:57 AM
This is so hard to write but I really need some advise. I will be cremating Crunchie and am looking for a reputable company. And as much as I hate putting a price tag on my babies, at this point pricing is very important to me. I have always brought home my pets ashes and I would really like to continue to do so, if possible. Thank-you.

Frenchy
August 22nd, 2010, 11:04 AM
I know someone cpietra. I'll ask her.

:grouphug:

cpietra16
August 22nd, 2010, 11:12 AM
thank you Frenchy.

Golden Girls
August 22nd, 2010, 11:22 AM
:( am looking for a reputable companyI did extensive research on this topic and was shocked to learn how some vets use/recommend pet crematoriums they no nothing about. Please do your own footwork. I used http://www.centrefuneraireamicus.com/ twice and the service they provide is impecable. Family business on Metropolitain East 514 353.9999 24 hr emergency service 7 days a week. They will also pick up and deliver. Emergency call Angelica cell 514 718.4014

I'm sorry for your pain

cpietra16
August 22nd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Thank-you GG

HelenNutmeg
August 23rd, 2010, 10:52 PM
Pet Friends

Pet Friends provides pet loving guardians with a complete array of cremation services and pet care specialty products designed to honor and commemorate your treasured friend.

www.petfriends.ca I used their service for my Percy..

cpietra16
August 24th, 2010, 08:57 AM
HNM...I actually did call them. They are looking after Crunchie and her remains. Thank you.
It was nice how they cared. I called them late Sunday night, not knowing what to do so late in the evening. They talked to me for a while and the next morning a nice gentleman who said he would be there at 9...very punctual, came at 9...not a minute later and picked up Crunchie. We were all there to say our goodbyes. They were very nice. I'm glad I called them.