Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Totonto Adventures, Part 2

luckypenny
August 18th, 2010, 01:08 PM
The following photos were taken during our visits to 14+'s home both Saturday afternoon and when we returned a second time on Tuesday. I will admit, that our arrival was pretty emotional for me...it took a lot of will to not start crying when I wrapped my arms around 14+ :o. I want everyone to know that you're one of my greatest heroes :angel:. Even Sandman was immensely impressed with you and all you do for your kitties, and we all know how difficult it is to impress teenagers.

Chico, you're a more lovely person than I can ever have imagined. So down to earth, "real," and warm. It was with great pleasure that I had the opportunity to meet and spend time with you :grouphug:.

Ok, for the photos. I started a new thread cuz there are quite a few. 14+, please jump in and name the kitties because, as absent minded as I am, I forgot most of them :o.

Here is the catuary. I didn't imagine it to be so immense but it surely is. A real kitty sanctuary :cloud9:. The set-up is well planned and amazing. The tall pines behind the kitty homes are within the enclosure as you'll see in the second photo. They have the best of all worlds here :goodvibes:.

luckypenny
August 18th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Catuary residents :cloud9:.

luckypenny
August 18th, 2010, 01:13 PM
More kitties.

Deuce :lovestruck:.

luckypenny
August 18th, 2010, 01:14 PM
More kitties :cloud9:

luckypenny
August 18th, 2010, 01:19 PM
And sweet, sweet Sammy :goodvibes: :lovestruck:. Such a happy, beautiful, affectionate, and gentle girl :cloud9:.

Once I uploaded all the pics to my computer, I realized I didn't take any of the indoor gang, including Keesha :( :o. I won't forget the next time I visit :).

luckypenny
August 18th, 2010, 01:22 PM
14+, thank you so much for your kind hospitality and sharing your home and furbabies with us :2huggers:. I can't wait to visit again :goodvibes:.

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 03:03 PM
I can't wait to visit again :goodvibes:.

Next time I'm coming for sure ! I'll have to find some way to blackmail one of my friends so I can get a dog / cat sitter !

wow , thank you for that first picture LP , we can really see how freaking big the catuary is ! omg omg !!! :cloud9: and Duece's pic , he looks so macho , king of his castle :laughing: and the grey kitties are so cute ! :lovestruck:

the way you're describing 14+ and Chico2 .... I just knew that's how they're are :angel:

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Oh and Sammy ! Love the white snout , she looks like an :angel:

14+kitties
August 18th, 2010, 10:52 PM
I will admit, that our arrival was pretty emotional for me...it took a lot of will to not start crying when I wrapped my arms around 14+ :o. I want everyone to know that you're one of my greatest heroes :angel:. Even Sandman was immensely impressed with you and all you do for your kitties, and we all know how difficult it is to impress teenagers.

Aww hon, I make a lot of people cry!! :laugh: Seriously, I was the one trying not to start bawling myself. :o Guess we should have just let it out. Thank you so much for the compliment. Coming from you, one of my biggest heros, it means so much. :2huggers: And Sandman is a pretty neat kid himself!!

wow , thank you for that first picture LP , we can really see how freaking big the catuary is ! omg omg !!! :cloud9: and Duece's pic , he looks so macho , king of his castle :laughing: and the grey kitties are so cute ! :lovestruck:

the way you're describing 14+ and Chico2 .... I just knew that's how they're are :angel:

I think from that angle the catuary looks a little bigger than it is. It measures approx a quarter acre which isn't small for sure.

Oh and Sammy ! Love the white snout , she looks like an :angel:

Sammy girl needs a good brushing! Maybe I can get that done my next day off and take some new pics of a spruced up girl. :cloud9:

Kitty pics/names -
Nipper, Jupiter, Snoopy (looking a little tired), Duece of course, Greyson, Greyson and Zara, Taz (who is still very feral. Closest I get to her is a couple of feet. Good job on the pic!), Orbit is in the background in that pic, Snoopy again, and Kylee. Great job on the pics mf!! :grouphug:

TeriM
August 19th, 2010, 01:57 AM
I wanna visit too :yell:.

Great pics, I didn't realize quite how spacious the cattery was and the kitties look wonderful :lovestruck:. I love those pics of Sammy, such a happy dog :cloud9:.

Chris21711
August 19th, 2010, 01:33 PM
A true Haven you have there 14k, I love it, you too m/f :grouphug:

JennieV
August 19th, 2010, 01:39 PM
beautiful catuary and residents...:thumbs up

rainbow
August 19th, 2010, 02:46 PM
I never realized the catuary was that big either or that there were so many trees .....it really is a kitty spa. :cloud9:

Love the pics of all the kitties .....especially the one of Duece. :lovestruck:

cpietra16
August 19th, 2010, 07:08 PM
wow...Im speechless...what amazing pictures. I want to come and visit tooooooooo:yell:

Dee-O-Gee
August 19th, 2010, 09:35 PM
I think there should be a pets.ca orientation at 14+'s then give everyone a quiz at the end to name all the kitties! :D :laughing:

Everyone is right in that the catuary looks huge 14+! :eek: What a safe haven you have and an :angel: too! :cloud9:

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 09:23 AM
I think there should be a pets.ca orientation at 14+'s then give everyone a quiz at the end to name all the kitties! :D :laughing:

Everyone is right in that the catuary looks huge 14+! :eek: What a safe haven you have and an :angel: too! :cloud9:

:laughing::laughing: Now that would be a party!! :thumbs up Only problem is most of the cats would hide with that many people around. MiniMo and Jupiter would come out to act as the greeting committee and the rest would be under trees or houses. :D
I have posted lots of pics of the catuary. I think it's the angle LP got it at that makes it look that big. When I'm mowing the lawn though........ :rolleyes:

Tundra_Queen
August 24th, 2010, 05:24 AM
14+ I love the kitty in the 3rd pic!! I want that one! LOL

LP great pics!!