Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Nadine and babes pics

14+kitties
August 17th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Wow!! See how big we've gotten!!!
Mommy Naddy is looking very fit and healthy at a whopping 7.1 pounds!!
Nefer is turning into a real charmer. :cloud9: He actually reminds me of DMC's Andy.
And Gracie is such a little tease. Loves to race out of the room as soon as she gets a chance.

14+kitties
August 17th, 2010, 10:45 PM
:laughing: The smallest one still is Sneakers. She has decided this trash basket (never used) is her perfect hiding spot.
Demi - living up to her name - Miss Attitude Gal!!
Chrissie - excuse me please. Trying to groom here!

14+kitties
August 17th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Last, but definitely not least, is Tipster. He is such a little suck. Loves to curl up and relax in someone's waiting arms. Can also put on quite the show with his brother as Chris and Ethel can attest from today. :thumbs up

luckypenny
August 17th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Nefar is turning into a real charmer.

Yes, yes, a real prince charming :cloud9:. I still can't get over how cuddly he is, 14+ :lovestruck:. I'm glad you posted these pics of the family :goodvibes:.

Tundra_Queen
August 17th, 2010, 11:48 PM
awww they are so cute and getting so big!! Wow!

Love4himies
August 18th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Wow she is looking just terrific, 14+ :thumbs up :cloud9: :lovestruck: How is her breathing coming along?

The kittens are looking great too!

Tipster was my favourite too :cloud9::lovestruck:, just a little lovebug. :cloud9:

14+kitties
August 18th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Her breathing is great L4! No more snorting, hacking and coughing when she is eating. :thumbs up Now I am hoping I am off on Sunday so I can take her to get fixed. :fingerscr MichMonster, bless her, :2huggers: has sent me a whole pile of holistic meds for them. I am considering keeping Naddy on them to keep her healthy. Now that the babies aren't getting milk from her she is doing much better. They still suckle but there's nothing there. :D
The babies are all developing such neat personalities. The boys are more laid back than the girls. The girls are a little more unsure. But they are all going to be wonderful cats!
Thank you Ethel for snipping claws yesterday. I try to keep up with them but sometimes they slip by. :o

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2010, 09:56 AM
I love the picture of Sneakers peering out of the trash basket!!! :lovestruck: They've all grown so much! :flirt:

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Demi - living up to her name - Miss Attitude Gal!!

I knew there was something about her that I loved :cloud9:

Chrissie - excuse me please. Trying to groom here!

:laughing: looks like she's giving the finger :laughing:

Mommy looks so much better now ! Great job with all of them 14+ !! :thumbs up

14+kitties
August 18th, 2010, 10:00 AM
:laughing: looks like she's giving the finger :laughing:

:laughing: That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw how the picture came out. But really, she had been giving that paw a really good cleaning. I called her and got her attention away from it for a minute. :laughing:
They are all doing well. I am so happy about that. It sucks having a whole family of sick babies and mom.

Dog Dancer
August 18th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Wow, Naddy looks great and the kittens look like full out cats. They've all grown so much under your loving care 14+. I really wish I was closer and could convince hubby to take one off your hands. No doubt they'll all make wonderful pets after having you to set the example for them.

Chris21711
August 18th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Great pics 14k, but in real life they are even more beautiful, they are such a healthy, playful bunch of kitties they will make great pets for any family.

You have done great with them 14k...I so wanted to bring one home with me :( but wasn't prepared for WW III which it would have been had that have happened :frustrated:

dmc123
August 18th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Nefer is turning into a real charmer. :cloud9: He actually reminds me of DMC's Andy.

14+ - I've looked at most of your posts of these cuties and have been amazed how the white/spotted ones look so much like my quads. This guy looks very much like my Stanley rather than Andy who is mostly white...(I am impressed you remembered any of their names).

Great shots - all of them - so glad they are doing so well.

Diane

ancientgirl
August 18th, 2010, 11:47 AM
They are all just gorgeous! Tipster, looks like a little sweetie though. Of course, I'm particularly fond of black kitties, and orange kitties and calico's...

I'm so happy Naddy's health has improved. A testament to your loving care.

JennieV
August 18th, 2010, 12:02 PM
great pics, they have grown so much!!! :lovestruck:

breeze
August 18th, 2010, 12:46 PM
the kitty cats look great 14+ :thumbs up

chico2
August 18th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Awww,there they are again and I agree Chris,they are all looking wonderful,I too of course favor Tipster,he'll probably be as much a cuddle-bum as my Chico is:lovestruck:but they are all wonderful thank's to 14+:grouphug:

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 10:42 AM
14+ - I've looked at most of your posts of these cuties and have been amazed how the white/spotted ones look so much like my quads. This guy looks very much like my Stanley rather than Andy who is mostly white...(I am impressed you remembered any of their names).

Great shots - all of them - so glad they are doing so well.

Diane

Aww crap!! Sorry! :o I thought I had the faces all figured out. Andy, Fergie, Katie and Stanley. Right? So it's Stanley that Nefer reminds me of. And no, don't ask me the name of your other kitties. :p I won't remember them. But the quads story stuck with me for some reason. Maybe because it was happening shortly before I joined Pets and I remember reading about them.

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 10:44 AM
You have done great with them 14k...I so wanted to bring one home with me :( but wasn't prepared for WW III which it would have been had that have happened :frustrated:
Awww,there they are again and I agree Chris,they are all looking wonderful,I too of course favor Tipster,he'll probably be as much a cuddle-bum as my Chico is:lovestruck:but they are all wonderful thank's to 14+:grouphug:

cpietra had a lot to do with how they have turned out to this point too. They are a bunch of little goof balls. :cloud9: I can hear them ripping around the room at night when they should be sound asleep. :laughing: But they are having fun!
Chris - do you need me to intervene? :rolleyes:

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Oh yes, if all goes well Naddy will finally have her long awaited/needed spay this Sunday. Send a few :goodvibes::pray: our way please. :fingerscr

Frenchy
August 20th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Oh yes, if all goes well Naddy will finally have her long awaited/needed spay this Sunday. Send a few :goodvibes::pray: our way please. :fingerscr

This time is the right time 14+ ! :thumbs up :goodvibes:

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM

I sure hope so. MichMonster sent me some homeopathic meds the other day. :angel: One of them is for stress. I thought maybe I would give some to her the day before and the day of. It may help although she really didn't seem to mind the drive the last time.

Frenchy
August 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM
although she really didn't seem to mind the drive the last time.

she probably appreciated the time off from the crazy kitties :laughing:

breeze
August 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM

:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

Chris21711
August 20th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Chris - do you need me to intervene? :rolleyes:

It will need divine intervention 14k.......unless you have a 2 x 4 handy :rolleyes:

Frenchy
August 20th, 2010, 11:28 AM
It will need divine intervention 14k.......unless you have a 2 x 4 handy :rolleyes:

are you talking about beating up someone CHris ? :eek: :laughing:

rainbow
August 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM
What a bunch of adorable kitties. :cloud9:

I missed the background story on them :o but I am presuming that Frenchy was involved since momma is called Naddy :D .....was this a pregnant foster that you ended up with? :confused:

Frenchy
August 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM
but I am presuming that Frenchy was involved since momma is called Naddy :D .....

No I wasn't , but since the momma was so cute , 14+ named her after me !

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 11:39 AM
What a bunch of adorable kitties. :cloud9:

I missed the background story on them :o but I am presuming that Frenchy was involved since momma is called Naddy :D .....was this a pregnant foster that you ended up with? :confused:

Rainbow - welcome back! :grouphug: And, if you are interested, here is the "story" of how Naddy and gang got here.........
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=71125&highlight=cpietra

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 11:41 AM

:eek: As a matter of fact........ :laugh::p

:laugh:So so true!!!!!! :thumbs up

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 11:43 AM

Thanks!! I hope you are right Frenchy!! Hubby is going to be mighty peeved if he has to do two trips and she still isn't done!! :rolleyes: (he'll get over it)

rainbow
August 20th, 2010, 11:47 AM

:laughing: Everybody sing now ....Oh Lord it's hard to be humble..... :laughing:

Rainbow - welcome back! :grouphug: And, if you are interested, here is the "story" of how Naddy and gang got here.........
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=71125&highlight=cpietra

Thanks for posting the link :thumbs up ....I'll check it out after I come back from walking the dogs.

Frenchy
August 20th, 2010, 11:51 AM
:laughing: Everybody sing now ....Oh Lord it's hard to be humble..... :laughing:

you should know that about me by now :laughing:

14+kitties
August 20th, 2010, 11:53 AM

Thanks for posting the link :thumbs up ....I'll check it out after I come back from walking the dogs.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Too funny!!
It's a long read but I think you'll enjoy it!

You may like to read this one too. :D
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=71621

rainbow
August 20th, 2010, 11:54 AM
you should know that about me by now :laughing:

:laughing: yep, I do .....but you never cease to crack me up. :D

rainbow
August 20th, 2010, 11:55 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Too funny!!
It's a long read but I think you'll enjoy it!

You may like to read this one too. :D
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=71621

I'll check that one out too. :thumbs up