Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Patio pics

Tundra_Queen
August 16th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Hi

Here are some pics of the pups on the patio.

Mindy now has her own chair on the patio. She didn't like it when I first put her on it, but she now realizes that she can see better when she is up on it. :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
August 16th, 2010, 11:12 PM
And what do u mean I'm short! :laughing:

BrownEyedGirl
August 17th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Beautiful flowers, so colorful, and beautiful furbabies too.

Shaykeija
August 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM
too cute..I thought you got another shih until i saw it was a frog..lol damn good drugs here lol

Frenchy
August 17th, 2010, 09:29 AM
And what do u mean I'm short! :laughing:

:laughing: love the caption and her facial expression :p

beautiful flowers you have there !

hazelrunpack
August 17th, 2010, 10:13 AM
:laughing: Tegan looks like she's snickering quietly in that picture, too. :p

Mindy, don't you fret--height isn't everything! And you're taller than that frog!! :D

Such a colorful porch, TQ! Wish my flowers looked that good! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 17th, 2010, 12:34 PM
What a wonderful and colorful photo! They are such a cute pair.

Tundra_Queen
August 17th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Beautiful flowers, so colorful, and beautiful furbabies too.

thanks

too cute..I thought you got another shih until i saw it was a frog..lol damn good drugs here lol

:laughing: Well the frog is wearing a crown LOL

:laughing: love the caption and her facial expression :p

beautiful flowers you have there !

thanks frenchy :D

Tundra_Queen
August 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM
:laughing: Tegan looks like she's snickering quietly in that picture, too. :p

Mindy, don't you fret--height isn't everything! And you're taller than that frog!! :D

Such a colorful porch, TQ! Wish my flowers looked that good! :cloud9:

thanks hazel...I fertilize mine and sunshine helps too as they didn't look like this until we started getting sun,,,which has disappeared again in the past few days

taller than the frog? LOL I hope so! I held a 2 month old cha wow wow...don't know how to spell it the right way. And she was so tiny,,,only 2 lbs and 2 months old! I told the lady I loved her and she asked me if I'd like one,,,but I told her no as I worry about little dogs getting sick so fast up here especially in winter...and she was wayyyyy smaller than that frog!

What a wonderful and colorful photo! They are such a cute pair.

thanks...they actually played together the other day until Tegan got too fast with her paws and I think Mindy got a bit nervous,,,she didn't growl, but I think she was thinking about it.

14+kitties
August 18th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Beautiful pics!! Both of the pups and the flowers. :cloud9: Great job!! Do you use the feeder hoses to keep the plants watered and fertilized? Such a neat idea!! :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 10:14 AM
I just noticed the frog on the patio TQ ... be careful where you 'point' that thing. Feng Shui says that frogs (as decoration) brings money but you have to point it in the right direction , if the frog is inside and looking out , money will go out. It has to be place looking inside the house for the money to come in ... that's what they say .... I tried it , had one in both doors at my old house , didn't really worked as you can see. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2010, 10:16 AM
lol Maybe it has to be real frogs, Frenchy! :p

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 10:19 AM
lol Maybe it has to be real frogs, Frenchy! :p

:laughing: with my luck , the dogs would eat them :p

Here : http://www.enchantedcrystals.com/moneyfrogs.html

on top it says : "Place this frog in your wealth corner or in the area where you usually do your financial books and let him charge up the area with abundance. Place him inside your front door facing inwards to symbolize money coming in to your home or business! "

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Oh, see? It just symbolizes money coming in. :frustrated: You gotta find something that actually brings money through the door! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Oh, see? It just symbolizes money coming in. :frustrated: You gotta find something that actually brings money through the door! :rolleyes: :laughing:

:laughing: yes maybe I should also have some frogs on the road pointing to my driveway , then some others in the driveway pointing to my front door :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Frogs all the way to the bank :laughing:

Frenchy
August 18th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Frogs all the way to the bank :laughing:

:laughing: will go into debts big time if I have to buy enough to get to the bank here , it's about 15 kms away :laughing: can you imagine the amount of frogs by the side of the road ? :laughing:

chico2
August 18th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Beautiful pics TQ,your flowers are gorgeous and your pups so cute.:lovestruck:
I too thought the froggy was another dog and I just got new glasses:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
August 24th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Beautiful pics!! Both of the pups and the flowers. :cloud9: Great job!! Do you use the feeder hoses to keep the plants watered and fertilized? Such a neat idea!! :thumbs up

I have soaker hoses in the front yard but didn't need them this year. On the patio evyerthing thing is in pots and I just use a watering can.

I just noticed the frog on the patio TQ ... be careful where you 'point' that thing. Feng Shui says that frogs (as decoration) brings money but you have to point it in the right direction , if the frog is inside and looking out , money will go out. It has to be place looking inside the house for the money to come in ... that's what they say .... I tried it , had one in both doors at my old house , didn't really worked as you can see. :laughing:

Frogs mean money? gee i didn't know that...i just got the frog cause my mom use to collect them and it reminds me of her. I will point it towards the house though... I mean it couldn't hurt LOL

LOL