Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello! The Crazy Dane Family Here!

Blue&MerleDanes
August 15th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Hey all! We are a family of four with a black and white moggy cat and two great danes! just thought we would officially introduce ourselves.

One quick question.. how do you make a siggie on here?
*EDIT*

I guess here is where to put this! The story of our pets.

Lucy's story:

Lucy was born to two registered Danes. One Mantle and one harlequin! Her whole litter was merle, a non-showable Dane colour. The breeder dropped their regular puppy price from 2000$ to 1700$. Our dobie shepherd mix Samson had passed recently and I had always loved danes. When we saw them our daughters picked a hyper female. They named her and it was the death of our hopes of getting out puppyless. We found out that this puppy had a heart problem, I said no because if I was going to pay 1700$ for a breed of dog with a short lifespan I didn't want anything to shorten its life further. The breeder said they had another female, the runt, who was very shy. She brought out Lucy who peed all over the floor in fear of all the people. We, of course got her and said good-bye to the breeder and all of Lucy's 9 brothers and 1 sister. The breeder called two months later for a follow up and said that all her siblings had been adopted (Even though one had been returned at one point) and her sister's heart problem had cleared up. Lucy is no longer shy and is the princess of the house. We are glad we got her. Although she has many allergies we have discovered all of them and now life is going well.

Dirk's Story:

~Danes :dog: :cat:

hazelrunpack
August 15th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Go to UserCP in the darker blue menu bar above, then under Settings&Options, Edit Signature :thumbs up

Welcome to the board, Blue&MerleDanes! (and moggy cat, too, of course! :D)

Blue&MerleDanes
August 15th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks Hazel, but there is no edit signature option! *scratches head*

Dee-O-Gee
August 15th, 2010, 11:04 PM
There's lots of neat little things you can do in the User CP and there's probably a lot of stuff that I still haven't figured out yet myself. :shrug:

Welcome to the board Blue&MerleDanes! :thumbs up

Loki Love
August 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Thanks Hazel, but there is no edit signature option! *scratches head*

I had to wait a bit before the option showed up for me - I think it will show up for you in a day or two.. or maybe after you've posted a certain amount?

Blue&MerleDanes
August 15th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Oh..Okay Thanks Loki! Thanks Hazel

~Danes :dog: :cat:

hazelrunpack
August 15th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Hmmm...that's new! I'll bet it shows up after some number of posts... I know for a while there we had lots of spammers throwing promo links into the siggies. :shrug:

Blue&MerleDanes
August 15th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Okay! I will watch it carefully! ^^

mikischo
August 15th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I saw the pics of Lucy and Dirk in your album. They are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Of course when you get a chance we will need to see pics of Pippi, the moggy kitty too.:D

Blue&MerleDanes
August 15th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I saw the pics of Lucy and Dirk in your album. They are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Of course when you get a chance we will need to see pics of Pippi, the moggy kitty too.:D

Hello!

Thanks we love them!

I am uploading pictures right now!