Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pics from yesterday at 14+..

chico2
August 15th, 2010, 01:46 PM
I had a really,really nice time and got to meet LP and her son Sandman.:thumbs up
You know,it's so nice to be with people who feel exactly the way I do,don't think I am a nut-case for often liking animals more than people.

I also have permission to post LP's pic,what a through and through great young lady,you all know how I feel about 14+,total admiration.
1 Anyway,here's LP petting Deuce at the fence.
2.Deuce having lunch with some of his friends.
3.little scrumptious Dart.

chico2
August 15th, 2010, 01:50 PM
1.Beautiful Meowser in his moms arms,sorry about pic-quality,my camera does not take good indoor pics.
2.A beautiful longhaired tabby-girl,forgot her name:(
3.Momma Naddy and one of her kitties,I just noticed Tipster in the mirror:cat:

ancientgirl
August 15th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Aww, looks like you had a nice visit. :lovestruck:little Tipster.

Frenchy
August 15th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I just noticed Tipster in the mirror:cat:

That makes such a cool picture ! :thumbs up

I'm glad you guys got to meet LP , I know how excited she was about meeting you guys , wish I could have been there :yell:

14+kitties
August 15th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Yikes!! I have to do some trimming and weeding in the catuary once this humidity breaks. It looks horrible in pics. :(
I don't even have an excuse for no pics. I simply forgot my camera in the house and kept forgetting it. Finally got my good one back from getting fixed but couldn't find the batteries or picture thingy for it. :o I think chico and LP got lots of pics though.
Chico - Ms. Atty is the one you didn't know. She is doing her summer molt, like most of the others in this heat, so her fur isn't very long.
What a neat pic with Naddy, Chrissie and Tipster. :cloud9: :thumbs up
Frenchy - maybe next trip. :fingerscr

Dee-O-Gee
August 15th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Sounds like y'all had a great visit and looks like LP's having a blast too! :crazy:

Great pics Chico2. :thumbs up

chico2
August 15th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I did not get many pics,my battery was dying....14+only you would notice or care about weeds,I didn't notice or even think about it.
My lawns are full of weed,I need a couple of goats:laughing:
Thank you for a great day:grouphug:

hazelrunpack
August 15th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Looks like a fun day! :cloud9: That's a great catch of Tipster in the mirror, chico! :laughing: :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
August 16th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Great pics, LP looks as lovely as we know her spirit to be. I love the mirror pic too, how cute! Nice that you guys could all get together.

Sylvie
August 16th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Glad everyone had a great time.

Great pictures Chico.

cpietra16
August 16th, 2010, 03:35 PM
LP...you look great. It looks like all the kitties are doing great too. How is the URI ? my cats are all going thru an eye infection...looks like pink eye for humans...as I think I have it under control...another one gets it...:frustrated:
The pictures are great Chico...I would love to come up and visit.