Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random

Frenchy
August 14th, 2010, 02:36 PM
We didn't stay outside too long because it's very humid :yuck: but enough to burn out some energy ....

1. come on Churchil , come and play with us !
2. Jack inspecting Churchill's shelter (you can barely see him in there :p)
3. perfect kiss position :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 14th, 2010, 02:38 PM
1. Jack : come on come on throw it mom !!!
2. Sienna :dog:
3. Nelly cooling off at her favorite spot , with Jack still waiting for me to throw the Cuz ....

Love4himies
August 14th, 2010, 03:07 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Jack :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:, I love that guy :lovestruck:.

OMG, I would be giving that snout so many kisses :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 14th, 2010, 03:16 PM
I like the perfect kiss position, too! :flirt: You can tell it's well-practiced! :cloud9:

Why is it the little ones who are so insatiable with that whole fetching 'thing'? :laughing: Jack and Grace would be vying for all the Kongs...

Frenchy
August 14th, 2010, 08:47 PM
OMG, I would be giving that snout so many kisses :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Many people who visit here get put off by his size , I will never understand that ! He's the most huggable , kissable polar bear ! :lovestruck:

Why is it the little ones who are so insatiable with that whole fetching 'thing'? :laughing: Jack and Grace would be vying for all the Kongs...

Jack is unstoppable ! I always take both froggy Cuz outside , and he runs after the girls when they go after their Cuz. He will NOT pay any attention to HIS own toys if I take them outside for him. :shrug:

14+kitties
August 14th, 2010, 08:51 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck: I love Churchill!! There are two GP's in town and they both have such marvelous personalities. So gentle. :cloud9: Is he liking his shelter any better now?
Jack, Sienna and Nelly aren't slouches either. :cloud9::cloud9:

Frenchy
August 14th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Thanks 14+ , nope , Churchill still doesn't go in his shelter ... I caught Jack pooping in there a couple of times :frustrated: so maybe that's why :p

ancientgirl
August 14th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Jack has such a sweet little smile. I meant to say this before, but I kept forgetting, Jacks coat looks so lovely now. I remember when you first got him it looked a bit thin, but you have really brought out the poof in his coat. :D

Frenchy
August 14th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Jack has such a sweet little smile. I meant to say this before, but I kept forgetting, Jacks coat looks so lovely now. I remember when you first got him it looked a bit thin, but you have really brought out the poof in his coat. :D

oh yes , I just looked at his old pics ! :laughing:

I call him my little kleenex box , remember in the 70's / 80's when people use to put fluffy covers on their kleenex boxes ? That's what he looks like now :p

this is a pic from last year when he got here.

14+kitties
August 14th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks 14+ , nope , Churchill still doesn't go in his shelter ... I caught Jack pooping in there a couple of times :frustrated: so maybe that's why :p

I was thinking maybe if you put some sand or gravel in there he may like it more but then Jack might think it's his private doggie box. :rolleyes:

Dee-O-Gee
August 14th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Ah - Choo! xcuse me but could you please pass me a Kleenex? :laughing:

That little Jack always gives me a chuckle :D, Churchill is just so smoochable :lovestruck: and Nelly is SMRT! :thumbs up

chico2
August 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Frenchy I always LOVE to see your crew,each one with their very special personality,from Teeny Jack,to big fluffy Churchill,then in between,graceful Nelly and Sienna,a perfect group of pups:cloud9::lovestruck:

Love4himies
August 15th, 2010, 10:32 AM
oh yes , I just looked at his old pics ! :laughing:

I call him my little kleenex box , remember in the 70's / 80's when people use to put fluffy covers on their kleenex boxes ? That's what he looks like now :p

this is a pic from last year when he got here.

You are right, AG, what a huge difference in his coat since you have gotten him, Frenchy :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 15th, 2010, 11:56 AM
each one with their very special personality,

You're right about that Chico2 ! :p

You are right, AG, what a huge difference in his coat since you have gotten him, Frenchy :thumbs up

I can't take the credit for that , I think he was shaved before getting dumped at the spca. :o his fur was starting to grow back when I got him.

Rgeurts
August 15th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I just love Chrurchill! He has the most kissable face :lovestruck::cloud9:
I have always loved GP. The are such gentle giants :flirt:
They are all so sweet :D