Gail P
August 11th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I can haz beanz pleaze?

Pleeeeazzzzze?!

Givez me beanzzzzzz!

Gail P
August 11th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Ahhhhhh!!!

Crunch!!! Thank you! Thank you very much!

hazelrunpack
August 11th, 2010, 11:15 PM
:laughing:

That "Ahhhhhh!!!" shot has got me to giggling! :laughing:

Who woulda thunk that BCs were such bean hounds! :D

Gail P
August 11th, 2010, 11:20 PM

Me too. I had to take a few shots to get that one but when I saw it on the camera I laughed and laughed :thumbs up

Who woulda thunk that BCs were such bean hounds! :D
They seem to love most fruits and veggies. When I start cutting or peeling anything in the kitchen there is usually a pack of them hanging around waiting, and Flurry squashes his face between me and the counter like in the first few pics.

Goldfields
August 11th, 2010, 11:31 PM
I laughed till I had tears in my eyes, Gail. The second and third shot were funny enough, but you could drop a bucketful of beans into that open mouth. LOL. Flurry is a nice name for a dog.

hazelrunpack
August 11th, 2010, 11:33 PM
So there were a bunch of outtakes on that shot? I'll bet Flurry likes it when you bring out the camera to chop veggies. He knows he's gonna get lots of extra pieces for the outtakes. :D

Gail P
August 12th, 2010, 01:09 AM
I laughed till I had tears in my eyes, Gail. The second and third shot were funny enough, but you could drop a bucketful of beans into that open mouth. LOL. Flurry is a nice name for a dog.
Might be I should have called him "Jaws" though huh? :p

So there were a bunch of outtakes on that shot? I'll bet Flurry likes it when you bring out the camera to chop veggies. He knows he's gonna get lots of extra pieces for the outtakes. :D
First time I had the camera out while working in the kitchen. I was just starting to get beans ready to blanch and freeze and I thought I'd try to get a shot of him with his face squashed in there. Bonus that I got the "Ahhhhh" one too :thumbs up Usually when I start handing out beans they get lots. With so many dogs by the time I've given one to each the first dogs are ready for seconds, then thirds...I seem to keep doing rounds until I decide enough is enough.

Goldfields
August 12th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Might be I should have called him "Jaws" though huh? :p

That Jaws soundtrack popped straight into my mind when I read that. laughing: Wouldn't vets love it if every patient just opened the mouth wide like that for them. Lovely teefs, and look, no tonsilitis. :D

Luvmypitgirls
August 12th, 2010, 02:56 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo...a t the "ahhhhhhhhhh" pic. Too funny! Love the plz one's too, the expressions are priceless.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
August 12th, 2010, 02:59 PM

:laughing: me too ! :laughing:

so ... he ate the GREEN bean ? :eek:

Gail P
August 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
:laughing: me too ! :laughing:

so ... he ate the GREEN bean ? :eek:

Absolutely! Flurry is a walking vacuum cleaner and will eat anything (hmmm...maybe he is part shark, they are sometimes found to have tires, license plates etc. in their bellies)

All the dogs, even Storm who was careful about selecting only yellow beans in my other pictures, eat green beans too when that is what I'm cutting or handing out. Storm just seemed to prefer the yellow ones when a choice presented itself.

Gail P
August 12th, 2010, 08:48 PM
I'll bet Flurry likes it when you bring out the camera to chop veggies.
I had to re-quote this just to add...the camera doesn't work very well for chopping veggies....it's not very sharp :D Sorry hazel...I think just looking at these pictures has got me thinking silly thoughts.

Goldfields
August 12th, 2010, 09:11 PM
:D :D You're a dag, Gail.

hazelrunpack
August 12th, 2010, 10:00 PM
I had to re-quote this just to add...the camera doesn't work very well for chopping veggies....it's not very sharp :D Sorry hazel...I think just looking at these pictures has got me thinking silly thoughts.
Well and that's why he likes it, Gail--if you try to chop 'em with the camera he figures he'll get the smashed ones! :p :laughing: Damaged goods, don'tchya know?

Dee-O-Gee
August 12th, 2010, 10:22 PM
OMG Gail--those Aahhhhhh pictures and captions are priceless! :thumbs up

Did the beans come from the Evil Bunny garden? :D :laughing:

Gail P
August 13th, 2010, 12:34 AM
OMG Gail--those Aahhhhhh pictures and captions are priceless! :thumbs up

Did the beans come from the Evil Bunny garden? :D :laughing:

Nope, the Evil Bunnies reside up the road in my friend's garden. :D The beans are from my garden and I have no bunnies here, evil or otherwise. What I do have in my garden are swallowtail butterfly caterpillars. They are eating the dill, but that's okay. I don't even plant it anymore, it just keeps growing every year and re-seeding itself so it's kind of all over the garden, a bit here, a bit there. They don't eat that much of it really and I normally have way more than I can use anyhow.

Dee-O-Gee
August 15th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Nope, the Evil Bunnies reside up the road in my friend's garden. :D The beans are from my garden and I have no bunnies here, evil or otherwise. What I do have in my garden are swallowtail butterfly caterpillars. They are eating the dill, but that's okay. I don't even plant it anymore, it just keeps growing every year and re-seeding itself so it's kind of all over the garden, a bit here, a bit there. They don't eat that much of it really and I normally have way more than I can use anyhow.

Well maybe you need to get some giant evil bunnies to scare away the silly swallowtail caterpillars. :D

hazelrunpack
August 15th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Swallowtails like dill? Hmmmmm...maybe I'll put some in next year!

Gail P
August 16th, 2010, 12:42 AM
I used to find swallowtail caterpillars on the carrot tops too, but not so much once they found the dill, that seems to be their preference (in the garden anyhow, not sure what else they eat). I really don't mind, as long as they leave me enough for making pickles if I ever get any cucumbers this year. If they start eating too much maybe I'll think about some giant evil bunnies for the garden, but I'm not sure how much they'll bother the caterpillars. Maybe giant evil bug-eating birds would be better. :p

JennieV
August 16th, 2010, 05:02 PM
awesome pics!!! and that AHHHH picture is just precious!
:laughing:'ed my butt off