Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kittens to adopt in montreal

mandy777
September 10th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had any very young kittens( perferably as young as possible) that are domestic cats. Please reply with pictures or discriptions and where you are located and with price!! thank you
PS: preferaly spayed and neutered!

Lucky Rescue
September 10th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Mandy, there's a bunch of BEAUTIFUL kittens on my site. All the ones at the Hudson vet are about 6 - 8 weeks old, and will be spayed and neutered shortly.
The only ones not spayed/neutered are the 3 Siamese mix kittens. They are about 8 weeks old.

All the kittens at the Hudson vet are also vaccinated, dewormed, deflead and health checked. I'm not sure what their adoption fee is.

Please take a look!
Lucky Rescue (http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=1&pet.Shelterid=QC12&preview=1)

iRONKNiGHT
September 11th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Hudson Veterianry Hospital
5412 Harwood
Hudson, JOP 1HO
Tel: (450) 458-5382
Cat Adoption Fee is $100.00 +tax
Cat/Kitten comes with FVRCP shots + Spay/Neuter
and all Updated shot's until Adoption..

Please consider adopting a cat from them i personaly vouch for them..
Thanks to LuckyRescue i got my Kitten from them and i could never be MORE happy with my decision.. their Kittens are well loved and are all VERY sociable.. The folks at the Hudson Vet are the sweetest to deal with :)
you can play with their pet's in privacy and choose which you like.. highly recomended.

here's a Snapshot of Kitty Trixy :)
She's Priceless :)

mandy777
September 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Thank you very much, i contacted them and i hope to go visit, but only problem is a lil far, so go to find someone to drive me! thanks!

iRONKNiGHT
September 12th, 2004, 04:34 AM
Mandy.. YES get a friend or family member to drive ya! i opted for a Taxi..ouch! just getting there cost me more than adoption fee!
but ya know what?.. I know now i cannot imagine life without Trixy... so it's well worth it!