Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Czari and Maks boxing. :)

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Please excuse the terrible quality of the video. I took it with my cell phone because it was the closest thing to me, and I thought this was so cute.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Other%20stuff/th_Video028.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Other%20stuff/?action=view&current=Video028.mp4)

Winston
August 9th, 2010, 07:46 PM
AG you brought tears to my eyes! Czari is most definately home and a happy gal! no matter what she tells ya! I would never in a million years thought I would see proof of her instigating a little play like that!!! HOW AWESOME! be proud my friend.......and well Maks is just a cutey pie hanging out and letter her play with him...he is an angel!

JennieV
August 9th, 2010, 08:05 PM
very cuuuute! :D

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
AG you brought tears to my eyes! Czari is most definately home and a happy gal! no matter what she tells ya! I would never in a million years thought I would see proof of her instigating a little play like that!!! HOW AWESOME! be proud my friend.......and well Maks is just a cutey pie hanging out and letter her play with him...he is an angel!

She's really come such a long way. She's now taken to jumping in the fridge, since she sees the others do it too. :D She's really learned a lot from watching them. She's allowed herself to be loved and spoiled and has really gotten the hang of being a house kitty. Her favorite place while I'm at work is upstairs on the bed. I get so much joy just watching how soundly she sleeps. When she's snuggled up in my arm, when we go to bed, she moves around until she's in the perfect most comfy position, and then I can feel her give this heavy and satisfied sigh. That brings such a smile to my face.

luckypenny
August 9th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Awwww :goodvibes: :lovestruck: :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
August 9th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Dang...even with DSL, I can't get photobucket videos to work consistently :(

hazelrunpack
August 9th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Okay, that time it worked! :laughing: She's such a sweet little goof in that video!!! Just having the time of her life...hanging out in her box top...battin' at Maks. :cloud9:

14+kitties
August 9th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Cute play on words AG. I expected to see them really boxing. Not playing "in" boxes. :D Czari is most definitely comfy cozy with you and the gang. :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
August 10th, 2010, 12:13 AM
That is so sweet. Those are certainly happy cats.:cloud9:

Love4himies
August 10th, 2010, 06:49 AM
What a wonderful video, you must be so proud of Czarina's progress :thumbs up. I was thinking the same as Winston while I was watching it. :grouphug:

ancientgirl
August 10th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Thanks everyone. 14+ heh, I figured I'd play a trick on you all.

Maks is a sweetie. He just lets her do whatever to him. Of course he gets her back now and then and jumps on her and bites her neck, which she's not thrilled about.:rolleyes:

I'm incredibly happy to have her in my life. She's a joy to me. She's my proof that no matter how down and out you are, there is always hope for something better.

Oh, and just in case you might be wondering. I said no to her because she has a habit of biting off pieces of cardboard boxes. I'm afraid of her swallowing that or damaging her mouth and teeth, so I'm constantly watching her around boxes.