Dee-O-Gee
August 7th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Mollie contemplating.....

Thinking about and looking thoughtfully at,

Not!
Gotcha--hehehehe!

Dee-O-Gee
August 7th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Gryphon contemplating and thinking for 1 split second..

O.K. 1 seconds up!
Geronimo!

Ha-ha!
Gotcha! :D

:D The End! :D

Goldfields
August 8th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Great photo's , klm. Mollie's contemplation is lovely, the worst contemplation I've seen though , and Gryphon's photo's reminded me of it, was many years ago when I noticed my first red cattle dog wasn't with us, and after searching, saw him on the top of the haystack .....contemplating whether to jump because I'd called him(not knowing he was there), just like that photo of Gryphon but with a drop of 15 or 20 feet. And jump he did, the crazy dog, whereupon I pictured two broken forelegs, but fortunately there was a padding of old hay on the ground and luckily the breed is as tough as an old boot as they say. Wish he'd gone down the way he got up there though, talk about a scare.

Love4himies
August 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM
:laughing::laughing: Great pics, klm :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2010, 04:52 PM
:laughing: Sometimes temptation just gets the better of you! Mollie and Gryphon are firm believers of that! :dog: :dog:

Cute pics, klm! :flirt:

TeriM
August 8th, 2010, 08:43 PM
:laughing: Looks to me like they thing contemplation and indulgence are pretty much the same thing at your house :laughing:.

Great pics klm :).

Frenchy
August 8th, 2010, 09:19 PM
I love how your sun room opens up :cloud9:

the fuzzbutts look great as always :cloud9: but not enough pictures for my taste :(

Dee-O-Gee
August 8th, 2010, 10:45 PM
The sun porch wasn't opened by choice. :frustrated: Bella broke through the lower screen so I had to take the whole panel off to re-screen it. This time I doubled up on the screening and layed 2 layers! :thumbs up

Gryphon thought it was fun being able to leap off from the porch. He did this three or four times before I grabbed the camera. Silly guy! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
August 8th, 2010, 11:05 PM
I love your dogs,,,they are so pretty!