Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Percilla

GoreyDemented
August 5th, 2010, 09:30 AM
I rescued a rat from an owner who could no longer care for her. I'm not sure how old she was, I was never told.

She passed away on Tuesday July 20th, 2010.

She was lovely. She loved when you rubbed her head. She'd snuggle into your arms and nudge you until you rubbed her head until she fell asleep.

I used to take her for walks to the harbour. I had a harness and leash for her, so she could explore but I could keep her close to me.

She loved honey drops. She'd grab it from your hand and eat it right away.

I buried her in a community green area and planted flowers over top of her grave. I miss her a lot. She was my beauty.

mikischo
August 5th, 2010, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry for the loss of Percilla.:grouphug: Sounds like she had a wonderful life with you.

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Percilla :pawprint::candle:

hazelrunpack
August 5th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Oh, what a sweetie!!!! :flirt: She was very lucky that you came along when she needed you! :grouphug:

Sleep sweet, Percilla :candle:

Shaykeija
August 6th, 2010, 01:02 AM
No matter what pet you have, it hurts when they pass away. Whether fur, hair, scales or fins, we miss them. I am sorry for your loss.:rip::angel2:

Tundra_Queen
August 7th, 2010, 02:17 PM
She sounds like she was a lovely little friend to you. I didn't know that rats could have such cute personalities like that. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

chico2
August 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
I know rats can be wonderful pets,I never had one,but know people who do.
Of Course you miss Percilla,she looks adorable,the kitty looks a little confused though:cat:
She had a great life with you,not many ratties get to go out for a walk,I am sure she loved you as much as you loved her.:rip:little Pricilla

growler~GateKeeper
August 11th, 2010, 12:26 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Percilla :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: