Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New bandananas for the kids

Tundra_Queen
July 30th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Our rescue was having their 10th anniversary so I went out and supported them. :) Not that it was hard to do. :laughing:

They were selling all kinds of neat things. So I picked the kids up a um "few" bandananas. Tegan and Mindy aren't sure if they like what Mom picked up for them, but I took pics of them anyways! :laughing: :laughing:

Debbie

Shaykeija
July 30th, 2010, 08:44 AM
too cute
Mindy looks like she is saying What, I am a beauty queen, I wear blue ribbons.. LOL

ancientgirl
July 30th, 2010, 12:44 PM
:laughing:Well Mindy looks pretty okay with her new stuff, Tegan on the other hand...:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2010, 03:12 PM
They look MAHHHH-velous, Dahlink! Just MAHHHH-velous!!! :flirt: Tegan, cheer up--you look gorgeous! That color suits you!

I think Mindy already knows she looks good! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 30th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I think they look cute too.

LOL @ shay

son and family were over here today and son said why did u buy those...or what is the point...something smart @ss like that. And my 7 year old Grand daughter and I said at the same time....cause they are cute! :laughing: And I turned to her and said...THAT'S MY GIRL! :laughing: Gee am I teaching her right or what? :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Gotta train up the new generation right, TQ! :highfive: :laughing:

Maybe it's just a boy thing, though--hubby wasn't particularly impressed the first time I put our guys in bandannas! :D

chico2
July 30th, 2010, 04:37 PM
TQ,they both look great,just tell them it's for a good cause,for dogs/cats that are not as lucky as they are and they'll want to wear them all the time..sure:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 31st, 2010, 01:24 AM
Green is a great colour for Teagan :thumbs up, and the b&w theme on Mindy's matches her coat colours :D

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 09:42 AM
hazel,,,yep have to train the next generation ....seems it skipped one generation and went to grand daughter! :laughing:

chico...good idea...guilt them into it! Like our moms did about finishing the food off on our plates! :laughing:

growler I was hoping it would show up well on Tegan.

Did I tell ya I got other stuff for Mindy? :laughing: I'll have to dress her up and take more pics! :laughing::laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 11:46 AM
Now on to the Fashion show!! :laughing:

Darn I can't put in the captions above the pic! If anyone else uses IE8 can u tell me what setting I have to click or unclick to get this to happen?

Anyone...one pic is of Mindy getting ready for tennis....

One is of OS checking her out, but like a guy got side tracked by the tv. :laughing::laughing:

And Willie checking out Mindy's new duds.

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 11:51 AM
Here are some more....

Mindy in her Super girl cape! :laughing: Actually I have to make this one bigger thru her girth as the velcro keeps letting goo. :laughing:

There is one of Mindy trying to blend into the carpet.

Another one of her tennis hat...she is in there somewhere under all that fur! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 12:02 PM
More...

.nothing better than supporting your local resuce group!! And I supported it realllllllll well! :laughing:

Mindy in her new raincoat she was trying to hide, but I think the bright yellow gave her away! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2010, 12:34 PM
:flirt:

She really seems to like getting all dudded up, TQ! She's adorable in that raincoat! And I love the tennis visor! :lovestruck:

But I can't see her in the blending into the carpet shot or the second last shot! She's blendin' in really well! :eek:

:p j/k lol (but she's in camo, don't ya know! :laughing:)

Thanks for the runway shots! She's a doll!

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 01:43 PM
hazel, I would of gotten more coats for her if they had anymore in her size,,,,as it was I had to go to the cash machine cause I didn't see them until I bought a bunch of stuff with my first wallet full! :laughing: They were pretty much all hand made too so super cheap!

luckypenny
August 1st, 2010, 08:18 AM
They both look lovely in their new attire :cloud9:.

hazel,,,yep have to train the next generation ....seems it skipped one generation and went to grand daughter! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Mindy in her Super girl cape!

You're going to have sew on a big "S" on the back of that :D.

Frenchy
August 1st, 2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the fashion show TQ :laughing: Mindy didn't seem too ... impressed :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
August 1st, 2010, 02:22 PM
They both look lovely in their new attire :cloud9:.

:laughing: :laughing:

You're going to have sew on a big "S" on the back of that :D.

:laughing: It's going to be hard enough for me to fix the coats so they fit better never mind sewing extra stuff! :laughing: I'm not exactly known to be a good sewer! Though I can buy the Letters already made can't I? I don't even know if they sell them already made I don't go to the sweing department very much. :laughing:

Thanks for the fashion show TQ :laughing: Mindy didn't seem too ... impressed :laughing:

Nah she wasn't...I think she was worried that Mommy had gone a bit nuts! :laughing:

luckypenny
August 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM
Nah she wasn't...I think she was worried that Mommy had gone a bit nuts! :laughing:

A "bit" :confused:.

:p :D

Ah, but it was all for a wonderful cause so very much worth it :highfive:.

Tundra_Queen
August 1st, 2010, 05:48 PM
lp...yeah yeah I know ...I should of said a bit more than my normal nuts. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 1st, 2010, 10:03 PM
Though I can buy the Letters already made can't I?

I don't frequent the sewing section much, either, but I think they sell ready made letters with heat-activated adhesive on the back! Just iron them in place and they stick! No sewing necessary! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
August 1st, 2010, 11:41 PM
OS getting sidetracked by the TV :laughing:

Darn I can't put in the captions above the pic! If anyone else uses IE8 can u tell me what setting I have to click or unclick to get this to happen?

After you upload the pics from manage attachments, just above the message reply box there is a paperclip icon, if you click on that then "insert all" it will put the pic attachment numbers into the message, then write your captions directly above the pic you want.

Tundra_Queen
August 2nd, 2010, 06:41 PM
I don't frequent the sewing section much, either, but I think they sell ready made letters with heat-activated adhesive on the back! Just iron them in place and they stick! No sewing necessary! :thumbs up

hazel...kewl! :thumbs up That requires the iron to be hot right? Cause I'm a bit of a klutz when it comes to hot irons! :laughing:

OS getting sidetracked by the TV :laughing:

GRowler...It's a guy thing! :laughing:

After you upload the pics from manage attachments, just above the message reply box there is a paperclip icon, if you click on that then "insert all" it will put the pic attachment numbers into the message, then write your captions directly above the pic you want.

Thanks,,,I will try that next time. :D

hazelrunpack
August 2nd, 2010, 08:29 PM
hazel...kewl! :thumbs up That requires the iron to be hot right? Cause I'm a bit of a klutz when it comes to hot irons! :laughing:

Yep, it gots ta be real hot...that's why hazel always keeps a pair of oven mitts near the ironing board. :o I can relate to being klutzy with hot anything... :D

Tundra_Queen
August 7th, 2010, 02:41 PM
hazel...oven mitts eh? Gee I never thought of that. Do they prevent burning my face with the iron when the phone rings too? :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
August 7th, 2010, 10:49 PM
To cute TQ! Love the little rain coat and visor! :thumbs up

You just have to remember that the iron is in one hand when picking up the phone in the other or maybe strap the oven mitten next to your cheek! :D

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2010, 03:45 PM
A goalie mask will help with the face burns, TQ! :laughing: (Yes, strangers at the door often run away screaming when hazel opens it in her ironing gear! :p)

Tundra_Queen
August 8th, 2010, 10:11 PM
To cute TQ! Love the little rain coat and visor! :thumbs up

You just have to remember that the iron is in one hand when picking up the phone in the other or maybe strap the oven mitten next to your cheek! :D

I am good with duct tape I couldujust tape it to my cheek!:laughing:

A goalie mask will help with the face burns, TQ! :laughing: (Yes, strangers at the door often run away screaming when hazel opens it in her ironing gear! :p)

:laughing: that would be a good halloween costume,,,you'd be a good double for Michael from the Halloween movie! LOL