Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

very sad night!!

the gang
July 29th, 2010, 10:10 PM
sierra you now have a place with nan and pa in the backyard, god love you:rip: this was not to happen, our daughter jody im so sorry but she is safe

hazelrunpack
July 29th, 2010, 10:19 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of Sierra! :grouphug: My condolences to you and your daughter, Brenda!

:candle: Sierra

the gang
July 29th, 2010, 10:26 PM
thank youstill crying

Shaykeija
July 30th, 2010, 12:39 AM
I am so sorry or your loss. Today was most certainly a sad one...:rip::dog::angel2:

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2010, 12:59 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Sierra :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Dog Dancer
July 30th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Just saw this, so sorry for Sierra's passing. RIP sweet Sierra. Brenda my condolences to you all.

mastifflover
July 31st, 2010, 12:41 AM
I am so sorry for your loss of Sierra. Run free sweet girl

2sheltiesmom
July 31st, 2010, 01:56 PM
So very sorry for your loss. :angel2: Sierra will have plenty of best:dog:'s that are waiting for all of us to come and play again.
:pray:

the gang
July 31st, 2010, 03:26 PM
thank you everbody, seria will be with baily now have a blast little ones :candle:, brenda and the pins:rip:

HelenNutmeg
July 31st, 2010, 10:24 PM
Heartfelt condolences Brenda..

shasha
July 31st, 2010, 10:33 PM
I'm sorry for your lose. I just lost my baby boy 2 days ago. he was 8yrs old and had just devolped diabeties. Is there a place where i can ask questions to a vet about it?

Love4himies
August 1st, 2010, 07:04 AM
I am so sorry :cry: :grouphug:
:rip: Sierra :candle:

cpietra16
August 1st, 2010, 07:51 AM
thank you everbody, seria will be with baily now have a blast little ones :candle:, brenda and the pins:rip:

It brings me happiness knowing that Sierra may have been at the gate to welcome my Bailey. Thank you Brenda,and please accept my condolences for Sierra passing. :(

chico2
August 1st, 2010, 07:51 AM
Brenda,I am so sorry to hear Sierra went to the Bridge:grouphug:to you and your family..:(
:rip:sweet girl:angel:

Frenchy
August 1st, 2010, 10:19 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Brenda :grouphug:

Sylvie
August 1st, 2010, 10:33 AM
I am so sorry about Sierra :grouphug:

:rip: Sierra

marko
August 2nd, 2010, 08:11 AM
So sorry to hear of this Brenda and i offer you my deepest condolences.

:rip: sweet Sierra :candle:

Sincerely Marko

grettadoty
August 2nd, 2010, 08:32 AM
I just went through a loss of my beautiful German Shepherd Gretta. It's been very lonesome without her. She's now in a better place and hopefully running and swimming like she use to. She was 10 years old and had Perianul Fistulas. A very painful disease and found mostly in German Shepherds. She had been treated for several months but it wasn't getting any better. She lost a lot of weight as well. Although I have two other beautiful dogs she is missed by all. Does anyone know whether or not the other pets sense that she is gone? I'm not sure because they seem to be very quiet and not as playful as they use to be. Maybe they sense my grief, however I'm trying to pay alot of attention to both of them.

Thanks for any replies