Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A rare Chico/Vinnie moment

chico2
July 29th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Vinnie was sleeping and to our total surprise Chico went and laid beside his archenemy :thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 29th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Oh wow! Thankfully you have a record of it! I know how happy it makes you to see this. Geez, the last time I saw Oksana do this with Vlad, was over 2 years ago.:(

Love4himies
July 29th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Are you sure they are enemies :confused:, cause I don't see any sign of it in this pic :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 29th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Wow!! :eek: And it even looks like they're touching!!! :highfive: All these years they've just been teasin' ya, chico--when you and hubby are gone they cuddle all the time! :laughing:

krdahmer
July 29th, 2010, 02:16 PM
:laughing: Oh Chico you big tough guy you.... :lovestruck::laughing:
I love it when I catch these guys snugglin together....caught Windy snuggled up to Buddy's butt this mornin! I bet when we're not home they're like that all the time, they just like to put on a show for us!

JennieV
July 29th, 2010, 03:56 PM
AWWWWW!! adorable... they look so peaceful! :cloud9:

chico2
July 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Chico will go and sniff Vinnies butt,then,I guess,not liking what he smells:laughing:he'll hiss and meow in disgust.
Chico does not mind Vinnie when he's sleeping so much,but if Vinnie moves a muscle Chico takes off,silly cat:cat:

cpietra16
July 29th, 2010, 05:12 PM
It was only a matter of time before Ying realized he couldn't live without Yang...:D

growler~GateKeeper
July 31st, 2010, 02:32 AM
Aw how cute :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 02:46 PM
chico, they look so pretty...beautiufl white cat beside a beautiful black cat. :)

14+kitties
July 31st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Salt and pepper. :cloud9: I always wanted to have a white cat and a black one and call them that. Beautiful pic! One for the memory book. :cloud9:

luckypenny
August 1st, 2010, 09:00 AM
It was only a matter of time before Ying realized he couldn't live without Yang...:D

:laughing:

Gorgeous photo! I'm sure it made you feel wonderful :goodvibes:.

diandpat
August 1st, 2010, 09:45 AM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: what a great shot! Love how the ottoman is strategically placed beside the patio door for an excellent view :thumbs up

One day maybe Ziggy and Zuzu will call a truce too...but I am not betting on it.

chico2
August 1st, 2010, 04:35 PM
Well,Diandpat,they have not really called a truce,but Chico is ok as long as Vinnie is sleeping:laughing:
That is not an ottoman,I don't know what it's called,but it's kind of a lounger part of the couch.