Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chief's progress

exkalibur
July 27th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Well Chief's social skills are improving a lot. After 4 week-ends, being exposed to lot of people, horses and dogs, he no longer want to drag me all over to go see anything that moves. He follows when on leash and pays more attention to me but Lord help me if he picks up a scent.... He barely barks at other dogs and doesn't jump on people so much...especially small kids. Oh! He's groing like a bad weed and just lost his top fangs..He's 21 weeks now.

More on his blog...

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Aw, the handsome boy is teething, eh? :D Your poor hands/stuff/furniture! :laughing: Or is he one of the rare ones that doesn't prefer teething on something that belongs to Mom and Dad instead of something that he's got permission to chew on?

He sure is growing into a beautiful guy, exkalibur! :flirt:

exkalibur
July 27th, 2010, 11:14 PM
We make sure he has plenty to chew on, like bully sticks, ice cubes, chewy toys and the latest is a "latex" duck....but he occasionally finds a hoof trim or a wood stick. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2010, 11:28 PM
If his gums get really irritated, throw a damp hand towel in the freezer and let him chew on that till it thaws. Best to use an old towel, though. :D

ancientgirl
July 28th, 2010, 10:27 AM
He's such a handsome boy. He has to know what a little stud he is.:lovestruck:

JennieV
July 28th, 2010, 11:00 AM
OMG, look at that face, those paws....!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:
heis a handsome boy!