Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meowzer and Dart

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 05:03 PM
'Twould seem I have my own Jasper!! :cloud9: Meowzer loves playing with Dart!!
Such a good boy!!
Hello big sir!
Are you safe to play with?
I'll do the little sideways dance to see what you do.

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 05:06 PM
You want to smell me? :shrug: Ok
I'll just walk around this way.......
And more of the sideways shuffle. Mommy seems to like when I do that. :D

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I'll come back....
What a big tail you have!!
Can I swat i....... OK!! I won't!!! (Meowzer flipped over pretty quickly and scared him)

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Oh, another friend! Mylee has decided Dart isn't too bad. :thumbs up
My favourite toy.
And this is what mommy saw when she poked her head around the corner a while later.:cloud9:

Dog Dancer
July 27th, 2010, 05:12 PM
OMG, OMG I'm so jealous! :cloud9: How cute are they together. Sideways shuffle, I can see it!! I honestly don't know how you can get anything at all done with such cuteness going on around you.

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Well, they are babies. They have to sleep sometime. :D I rush to do my work then! :thumbs up

Love4himies
July 27th, 2010, 07:23 PM
HOLY CRAP, if you died his fur beige and grey, I would swear that was Jasper. That is exactly how he plays with the kittens. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2010, 08:37 PM
I love Dart's focus on the big floofy tail! :laughing: So nice that he has a couple of big buddies to keep him entertained until he's big enough to play with Naddy's crew. :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Yep, a Jasper in the making. :D
Hazel - I take Dart into the spare room a couple of times a day to get used to the other kitties and for them to get used to him. They are doing pretty well together too. Tuckers him out playing with all these different cats! I don't want him with them for too long. So far he's healthy. I don't need him getting sick too. I have to get him in for his first shots asap.

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Dart never imagined he'd be falling into Kitty Disneyland! Or that there could be so many buddies around for him to eventually play with! :cloud9: Lucky kitteh!

Wait till he meets the catuary crew! Then he'll really have lots of names to memorize! :cat: :D

14+kitties
July 28th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Dart never imagined he'd be falling into Kitty Disneyland! Or that there could be so many buddies around for him to eventually play with! :cloud9: Lucky kitteh!

Wait till he meets the catuary crew! Then he'll really have lots of names to memorize! :cat: :D

:laugh::laugh: That will be a hoot!! I don't think he's in any hurry to go back outside though. I let Keesha out while I was holding him yesterday and he almost made mincemeat of my shoulder getting away from the door. :(

BrownEyedGirl
July 28th, 2010, 10:21 AM
He is just the cutest thing ever.

JennieV
July 28th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Dart is one lucky kitteh! And adorable to boot! :lovestruck::cloud9:
And Meowzer...what a luxurious tail!! :lovestruck:

BenMax
July 28th, 2010, 11:22 AM
You know 14+K - looking at these pictures I have to say that this kitten struck gold the day someone tossed him...weird to say isn't it? Maybe not even appropriate to say. This kitten has a guardian angel...and we all know who that is.:grouphug:

Sylvie
July 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I agree with Benmax- I love the pictures. I could sit for hours and watch them play.:D

:grouphug: for everything you do for the kitties

14+kitties
July 28th, 2010, 12:34 PM
If presented with the little one the same way I was you ladies would not say no either. :thumbs up :grouphug:

chico2
July 28th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Awwww,beautiful Meowser,a big brother,the pics brought tears to my eyes,just because they are adorable.
Little Dart is cute beyond words and fearless it seems,the side-way shuffle is always funny to watch.
I believe had I been handed Dart,the same way I got handed Vinnie,I might not have been able to refuse either,maybe gone to divorce-court though:laughing:

ancientgirl
July 28th, 2010, 07:00 PM
:cloud9:Dart has his own Sensei.

growler~GateKeeper
July 31st, 2010, 01:09 AM
Pic #3 in post 2 = teensy puffed up tail :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 31st, 2010, 12:33 PM
What great pics of such cuteness! I love Dart and his eyes were so big in the first one! :laughing:

14+kitties
July 31st, 2010, 02:23 PM
Dart is a character!! I can't wait for him to be big enough to join the other kitties. When I take him into the room to play for a while he joins in well but the other babies are a bit rough for him yet. Yesterday Chrissie started giving him a bath. He didn't like it so he boxed her ears. She did the same back to him so he sat on his hind legs batting at her. It was so cute to watch!! Naddy for the most part seems to ignore him. I don't think she would hurt him. :thumbs up Right now though he is way to tiny to be with them. They are twice his size.

rainbow
August 20th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Those pics are too cute of the way they get along so well. :flirt:

Yep, Meowzer has earned the title "Uncle" for sure. :cloud9: :D

chico2
August 21st, 2010, 10:41 AM
I had to have another look,Meowser and Dart:lovestruck::cloud9:

Frenchy
August 21st, 2010, 03:00 PM
I'll do the little sideways dance to see what you do.

:laughing: why do they only do this when they're young ?

Can I swat i....... OK!! I won't!!! (Meowzer flipped over pretty quickly and scared him)

:laughing: Dart is such a clown ! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 21st, 2010, 07:02 PM
:laughing: why do they only do this when they're young ?

I don't know. I wish they would do it longer. It's so cute to watch. :cloud9: