Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nadine and babes (not so much)

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 11:06 AM
All of them are doing really well. :cloud9: Breathing is still not great but I am hoping it will continue to improve. Growing a lot. Food intake has slowed down which is great for my budget. I guess they figured out between cpietra and me that the gravy train was going to keep on keeping on no matter where they are. :rolleyes: They can still pack it away. It's just now they are down to two big meals a day instead of three.
Not often I can get all 7 in one pic any more.
Naddy and Gracie

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Because of her proclivity for wanting to sneak out of the room every time I open the door our gray girl has earned her new permanent name of Sneakers. :D She is a climber. I have the little claw marks on my legs and back to prove it. :eek: Her favourite place is on my shoulder.
Little Tipster - not so little. He is one of the biggest of them all. He@@ on wheels this boy is. Always on the go playing and running. :cloud9: He is trying to get the camera strap from me in this one. Excuse the legs. :o
Naddy - please let me out. I promise I'll come back. She's in heat. The next Sunday I have off TO here we come!! See the weight she's gained?

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Another look from the soulful eyes. :(
Gracie grooming. She is actually the smallest in weight. I think she will be a long, lean adult.
MiniMoo after the string on my pj's. I have to hide the strings when I am cleaning the litter boxes or I have three or four of them attacking!

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 11:24 AM
This one I haven't settled on a name yet. cpietra called her S-less but it is a bit of a mouthful for me. :o I keep messing it up.
Oh good! The lady is here and she brought straps!! I swear they think every single string like thing I bring in is their personal toy! :cloud9:
This is me trying to get out of the room. Yeah, that didn't work so well. :D

Love4himies
July 26th, 2010, 11:43 AM
WOW, Naddy is looking great!!!! I can see she has packed on some weight :thumbs up.

Little Tipster's white patch looks like it is getting bigger :cloud9::cloud9:

I am sure it is going to take months for Naddy's lungs to really clear up, it would be no different than a smoker who quits smoking. I think cpietra had them for 2 months??? So I am guessing another 4 or so. It took Rose quite a while.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 01:30 PM
I remember when Storm had TT, Dayle and Nip. She hid them behind the furnace in my greenhouse on a pile of insulation she pulled down. Her breathing was wacky too. It took a while for it to clear up. But Naddy's and her babies sounds more like congestion in the nose. I will make sure they keep getting the L-lysine for a while longer. Hopefully it will do the trick.
Tipster's white is very very white. I think that's why it stands out so much. He is a doll. They all are! :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 26th, 2010, 03:36 PM
They sure have grown! The first two pics make me wish I could just smoosh up them all up :cloud9:.

BrownEyedGirl
July 26th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Oh they have grown! Thanks for the pics.

Tundra_Queen
July 26th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Such sweet babies and getting big fast! wow.

Dog Dancer
July 26th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Wow are they ever growing fast! Nadine looks wonderful. In heat already!:eek: Yikes. Good job 14+, before you know it you're gonna have to try to find some homes you know.... how tough will that be.:( I love kitties and string.

chico2
July 26th, 2010, 05:11 PM
You have really done wonders with Naddy,she looks great,as do the little guys,especially little Tipster,he looks really up to no good:laughing:
Would it be possible to add little Dart to the family??
Or maybe they would not like it,he's so small..he probably would start sucking on Naddy..

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Dang, they're growing fast!!!! :eek: And all so beautiful!!! :flirt: Naddy is looking great, 14+!!

Dee-O-Gee
July 26th, 2010, 11:28 PM
They all look like their settling in quite nicely 14+ ! :lovestruck:

Naddy is looking much better and seems to be packing on some pounds too! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 27th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Oh, they're big kitties now. They look great. Naddy looks quite the lady waiting for that door to open.

I love the picture of little Sgirlly. She's got one of those looks Kiska gives me when she's trying to figure out what I'm doing. You haven't named her yet huh? I sometimes call Kiska, Kiki...hint hint:D

Chris21711
July 27th, 2010, 10:34 AM
What fun seeing this family growing up, they sure are cute 14k and all looking gooooooooood :cloud9:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;939541]This one I haven't settled on a name yet. cpietra called her S-less but it is a bit of a mouthful for me. :o I keep messing it up.

CHRISSIE :crazy:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2010, 10:59 AM
They all look great 14+ ! :lovestruck: too funny about them playing with the strings :laughing:

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 11:17 AM
They are a wonderful bunch of kitties to have here. I love watching them play. :cloud9: Can't wait for Dart to be big enough to be with them 24/7 but right now they are so rough and he is sooo tiny. I'm afraid they would kill him. Right now it's supervised play. Meaning mostly he watches them rough house with each other and runs if they get too close. :laughing:
So - names are finally figured out.
Tipster for the black one.
Sneakers for the tabby girl.
Gracie for the white one with the solid black spots on her back.
Demi for the tabby gal with the sleeves on her legs. She has major attitude. I figure Demi suited her. :D
Chrissie for the other girl who looks like Demi 'cause I love my friend Chris and she asked me nicely. :D Chrissie, btw, loves Dart. Every time she sees him she gives him a bath. :thumbs up
And MiniMoo is now Nefer 'cause he nefer listens!!! Just in case he does not get adopted I don't want to end up with two cats in the catuary with names so similar. I already have a MiniMo.

luckypenny
July 27th, 2010, 11:28 AM
CHRISSIE :crazy:

Chrissie for the other girl who looks like Demi 'cause I love my friend Chris and she asked me nicely. :D

:laughing:

Dog Dancer
July 27th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I like the name Nefer! Too cute. My uncle back East called his dog SOAB (Son of a B**ch).:laughing: Oh, Chrissie is good too...! (Don't want to get into trouble here...)

BenMax
July 27th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Oops - editted as I see you have all your names.

They are gorgeous 14+K.

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Aw...'Chrissie'!! :flirt: Thanks loads, 14+--now Chris is gonna be insufferable!! :rolleyes: :laughing: Love the name 'Nefer', too! :D (By your logic, I'll have to rename the Pack Nefer 1, Nefer 2, Nefer 3, etc...cuz today they wuz blowin' ol' hazel off big time!!! :frustrated: :o :laughing:)

Chris21711
July 28th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Chrissie for the other girl who looks like Demi 'cause I love my friend Chris and she asked me nicely. :D

:thankyou:...I'm flattered :o

Chrissie, btw, loves Dart. Every time she sees him she gives him a bath. :thumbs up

I am the nurturing kind :rolleyes:

And MiniMoo is now Nefer 'cause he nefer listens!!! Just in case he does not get adopted I don't want to end up with two cats in the catuary with names so similar. I already have a MiniMo.

I thought Aslan was adopting MiniMoo, isn't she?

cpietra16
July 28th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I am finally back online...My computer would not let me get on to this site.
The family is looking great. 14+....S-less (short for sleeveless...lol).
They sure are growing, and Nadine is looking a little heavier which is fantastic.
:thumbs up

14+kitties
July 28th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Wow are they ever growing fast! Nadine looks wonderful. In heat already!:eek: Yikes. Good job 14+, before you know it you're gonna have to try to find some homes you know.... how tough will that be.:( I love kitties and string.

The word is already out. I have been telling everyone I know about these guys. The main response I get is "oh, you charge?" :wall: Once they are fixed they will go on the TCR web site. :fingerscr We go from there.

Aw...'Chrissie'!! :flirt: Thanks loads, 14+--now Chris is gonna be insufferable!! :rolleyes: :laughing: Love the name 'Nefer', too! :D (By your logic, I'll have to rename the Pack Nefer 1, Nefer 2, Nefer 3, etc...cuz today they wuz blowin' ol' hazel off big time!!! :frustrated: :o :laughing:)

:laughing::laughing: Then it would simple get cut back to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,or 8. Nevermind the Nefer! I like the packs' names the way they are!!!

:shrug: I guess not.

aslan
July 28th, 2010, 01:25 PM

don't give up on me just yet ladies,,i'm using yet another inhaler added to my already existing ones trying to get my asthma back under control,,and the other issue has pretty much resolved itself,,so knock on wood, cross fingers and toes,,and i actually really like the name Nefer so if i am able to take the littleman i would leave it that.:fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper
July 31st, 2010, 02:48 AM
Love the white back toes on Tipster :cloud9: & tiny Grace is adorable :cloud9: