14+kitties
July 25th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Here I am looking all cute and stuff.
And again
Yep, pretty much the same. Aren't I a heartbreaker? :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 25th, 2010, 10:44 PM
See my big teefies?
The lady took my bed away. :( I don't think I like this one. It's tooooo big!
C'mon lady. Bring back my bed.

14+kitties
July 25th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Yay!! My bed's back!! I'm the King of the Castle!

If anyone thinks it's impossible to fall totally completely in love with an animal in a few days............... you all need a little Dart in your life!! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2010, 10:46 PM
O! M! G! :flirt: :cloud9: What a heart throb! :lovestruck:

He's got a lot of growing to do before the new bed fits, though! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2010, 10:47 PM
He's got that wide-eyed Bunduk look to him! :D

14+kitties
July 25th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Tehe, I know. That's why I gave him his safety zone back again. He really did have a woebegone look on his tiny face when I put that other one in. By the time he fits the blue one he will be out of the crate. :thumbs up
He is just a bundle of love. :cloud9:
I took pics of Naddy and gang too. :cloud9: They are getting sooo big! I will post them tomorrow. It's been a long day today.

luckypenny
July 25th, 2010, 10:51 PM

That was exactly my thought :laughing:.

What a wee shmookum Dart is :cloud9:.

14+kitties
July 25th, 2010, 10:56 PM

That was exactly my thought :laughing:.

What a wee shmookum Dart is :cloud9:.

So far we have managed to avoid anything Bunduk like though. :fingerscr Although...... he does try to get into the smallest places when he is out of the crate and something spooks him. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Lookin' forward to the Naddy and Family pics, too! :cloud9: Something to look forward to tomorrow! :D

14+kitties
July 25th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Lookin' forward to the Naddy and Family pics, too! :cloud9: Something to look forward to tomorrow! :D

I still have to resize them so it will definitely be tomorrow morning. :sleepy:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2010, 11:14 PM
I have a dentist appt tomorrow :yuck: so I won't be on till later anyway :thumbs up

Sylvie
July 26th, 2010, 12:49 AM
He is so adorable and that picture of him in the bed:lovestruck:

He is too cute

Tundra_Queen
July 26th, 2010, 12:59 AM
14+ Dart she is cute. I can't remember how he came to live at your place..can u tell me?

Tundra_Queen
July 26th, 2010, 01:04 AM
ooops...never mind I found the Dart thread! *G*

Love4himies
July 26th, 2010, 07:25 AM
:laughing::laughing: Did you hear me chanting: "DART, DART, DART" all the way from Kingston :laughing:

What a tiny gaffer he is and such a cutie pie :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Can't wait for those Naddy and clan pics later on today :D

chico2
July 26th, 2010, 07:43 AM
OMG,what a little sweetheart:lovestruck::lovestruck:I hope he's doing good,eating,pooping,peeing etc...
He looks so very tiny:lovestruck:

Chris21711
July 26th, 2010, 08:46 AM
He's so darn cute 14k...so wide-eyed as if he is completely in awe of the big wide world :lovestruck:

BrownEyedGirl
July 26th, 2010, 09:32 AM
<swoon> I am in love. He is so stinking cute. I love the pic of that tiny baby in that BIG ol bed.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 11:03 AM
OMG,what a little sweetheart:lovestruck::lovestruck:I hope he's doing good,eating,pooping,peeing etc...
He looks so very tiny:lovestruck:

He is doing just wonderfully in all of those areas chico. I worried about that myself when he first showed up because he's so tiny. But he soon showed me he knew what litter was for (after I put a piece of poo in his box). That's what makes me think he was dumped. He knew soft/hard food and the box. He eats a can a day of the Wellness kitten and half a can of kitty crack pate. No problems there. He is developing quite the little belly. Better to smoosh. :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
July 26th, 2010, 04:01 PM
:cloud9: He's just too cute for words. His eyes look like he just saw an axe murderer though! He has such huge eyes it just melts my hardened old heart. At this rate I won't need to get kitties to get my kitty fix, I'll just check in on 14+'s site....

14+kitties
July 26th, 2010, 04:10 PM
:cloud9: He's just too cute for words. His eyes look like he just saw an axe murderer though! He has such huge eyes it just melts my hardened old heart. At this rate I won't need to get kitties to get my kitty fix, I'll just check in on 14+'s site....

:laughing::laughing: Hmm, my own site huh? Nah! I wouldn't have time to look after it. You'll just have to keep checking Pets instead. I'm sure everyone willl agree I post enough pics!! :p
Dart is a total heartbreaker. I had him on the floor for a while today and with the other kittens. He is doing well getting along. :thumbs up

chico2
July 26th, 2010, 04:42 PM
That's what I was thinking,maybe they can all be one happy family,including little Dart,as long as they get along.
Maybe Naddy will adopt him:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 26th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Oh geez, what a doll! That really was a huge bed! :laughing: I hope Naddy accepts him into her little bunch.

Winston
July 26th, 2010, 06:24 PM
14+ we should talk sometime..I am taking that part time at night school....maybe I need to do a project! :D funny I had to find an idea for my assignments and exam and I could have used you!! OMG he is such a little darling!

Cindy

Frenchy
July 26th, 2010, 06:50 PM
The lady took my bed away. :( I don't think I like this one. It's tooooo big!

omg he looks so tiny :lovestruck:
Yay!! My bed's back!! I'm the King of the Castle!

:laughing:

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 01:34 PM
That's what I was thinking,maybe they can all be one happy family,including little Dart,as long as they get along.
Maybe Naddy will adopt him:lovestruck:

I am hoping once Dart gets a little bigger that I can let him stay in with Naddy and family. Naddy sniffs at him carefully when I take him into the room but she isn't hissing anymore. :fingerscr eventually I can do that. It is so sweet to see Chrissie giving him a bath whenever she sees him. :cloud9: I will have to take the camera in with me next time we go in.

14+ we should talk sometime..I am taking that part time at night school....maybe I need to do a project! :D funny I had to find an idea for my assignments and exam and I could have used you!! OMG he is such a little darling!

Cindy

You're taking web design? That would be great Cindy!! I could incorporate the catuary and the woodburning on one site. :thumbs up 'Course it would have to be a free one. :D We'll talk. You know where I live. I think it's past time for a visit from you and Sylvie too. ;)

ancientgirl
July 27th, 2010, 01:39 PM
14+, you can always get a blog. WordPress is great. You can have pages for your woodburning and the kitties.

14+kitties
July 27th, 2010, 01:40 PM
14+, you can always get a blog. WordPress is great. You can have pages for your woodburning and the kitties.

There's a thought! Thanks AG!! I'll have to find some time to check it out. Right now I have to get outside. I'm "supposed" to be doing gardening. :o :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 27th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah, have a look. It's pretty user friendly. If I can do it, anybody can.

Here's a link to my page.

http://wickedcats.wordpress.com/

rainbow
August 20th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Awwww, look at that face. :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

I think you are going to have a new house kitty join the others. :D