Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost bird **reward** kitchener, ontario

keithzuber
July 21st, 2010, 04:42 PM
Small Conure Parrot lost in Chicopee area (Fairway Road & Briarmeadow) of Kitchener on July 16th.

Mostly Green - Aqua Blue/Green Head, White Cheeks, Green Wings and Red Tail. Banded on leg.

Very friendly. Answers to "Noddy"

Please call ANYTIME if you find or see him.

***REWARD OFFERED***

(519) 635-1029 - Keith
(519) 807-6115 - Jennifer

PICTURE:
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2569/vlinder31906b6je.jpg

hazelrunpack
July 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM
I hope Noddy comes home to you soon, Keith.

The picture link doesn't work, though--just came up with a general kijiji page. :o

aslan
July 21st, 2010, 06:03 PM
thought i'd help out with this.

Dog Dancer
July 21st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Put up lots of posters. My son was adopted by a cockateil (sp) several years back and after spotting a poster we were able to return him to his owners. He had flown quite far when he picked my son to land on. Don't give up hope, you just never know how clever they are.

hazelrunpack
July 21st, 2010, 09:45 PM
Oh, good job, aslan! :highfive:

He's a beauty, keithzuber! I do hope Noddy is back with you soon! :goodvibes:

keithzuber
July 21st, 2010, 10:03 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words!
This is Keith's daughter (Jennifer) and I am creating all the forums on his behalf. We have posted HUNDREDS of flyers, ad's on Kijiji, the local Newspaper, Craigslist and numerous other websites... We have also been in contact with local businesses, vets, pet stores, etc. and parrot clubs in the area have kindly generated mass emails to all of their members - FINGERS CROSSED!!! :fingerscr
Strangely enough the picture you guys posted after my ad, was actually the same one I had used for our flyer - which looks exactly like our "Noddy" (the bird we are searching for)
I will update this thread should we locate our little buddy! Everyone please keep your eyes open and bird feeders filled! ;)

aslan
July 21st, 2010, 10:09 PM
keithzuber,,that pic is from your ad on kijijii i just moved it here for you.

hazelrunpack
July 21st, 2010, 10:11 PM
I hope he's attracted to someone's feeder! :fingerscr