Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rest in peace my sweet angel

lilian
July 20th, 2010, 02:56 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1761/247/19/608061266/n608061266_1291263_3200.jpg

Dear Cookie,

I love you so much I wish there was something that I could've done to help you more. Mom said she heard you moan quietly in pain in the morning and it breaks my heart that you were suffering. I remember looking into your eyes and I swear you could talk with your eyes. The last friday that I would ever hold you I could tell you were fighting to stay with us for as long as you could. I know you tried hard to stay with us and god could let you stay until that monday afternoon... I know you tried cookie, I know you wanted to stay with us but I know your somewhere where no more pain exists and where you'll be happier. When I handed you over to the nurse you looked at me and didn't break your gaze until you went in. Cookie you were so loved and you are so missed. I wish that one day we can see each other again. I will never forget you, I will never let your memory fade-- you made those 7 years the best ones I ever had.

We all miss you <3
Lilian

chico2
July 20th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Lillian,so sorry about your loss of Cookie,I can see she was very much cherished and loved.
You are right,they never leave our memories,but in time,instead of sadness,we will think of all the fun times we had together.
:rip:Cookie

Dog Dancer
July 20th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Lilian, so sorry you lost your sweet Cookie. You will see her again, she'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. I know if heaven doesn't allow pets there, then that's not where I'll be going when my time comes. My pets are waiting for me. RIP sweet cookie.

CsqU4r3d
July 20th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Lilian, I am so sorry you have lost your little darling Cookie...my heart goes out to you.

mikischo
July 20th, 2010, 08:31 PM
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl.:grouphug:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Cookie :dog: :candle:

Sylvie
July 21st, 2010, 09:03 AM
I am so sorry that you lost Cookie. :grouphug:

:rip:Cookie

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2010, 12:47 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Cookie :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: