Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let the Games Begin

breeze
July 20th, 2010, 12:35 PM
since the humidity is so high and neither beasts want to venture out to play, they both wanted to play games inside where it is much cooler.

Can we mom??, can we??

First on the agenda is "King of the Castle" I think you can guess who won.

Next on the list was "Hide and seek", But Bree had her own way of playing, Archer was not impressed that Bree kept her eyes opened when counting so she would have the advantage of finding him, and Arch was sure to let Bree know

breeze
July 20th, 2010, 12:38 PM
But regardless of who won they both were happy after a fun full day wondering when they can do this again..

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM
:laughing: That shot of Archer making sure Bree's eyes are closed! :laugh: What a hoot! :D

They're looking good, breeze!!! :flirt:

breeze
July 20th, 2010, 12:47 PM
the funny thing is that Bree does nothing to stop him :laughing::laughing:

breeze
July 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM
They're looking good, breeze!!! :flirt:

Arch still has a bald spot from his scratching, the hair is going back but lighter in color and very slow :( but all in all they are doing well

Dog Dancer
July 20th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Wow I'm in doggy heaven today! :cloud9: First a load up on Hazel pics and stories, and now pics and stories from you Breeze. What a wonderful way to spend a few minutes looking at all the fabulously happy healthy pups.

breeze
July 20th, 2010, 03:10 PM
We are glad we can be of service. :D:thumbs up

chico2
July 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Breeze,nice to see the puppers again,it's been a while,they both look wonderful,gorgeous dogs:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2010, 04:03 PM
the funny thing is that Bree does nothing to stop him

That's cuz she was embarrassed that she was caught peeking! :o

:laughing:

breeze
July 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Breeze,nice to see the puppers again,it's been a while,they both look wonderful,gorgeous dogs:lovestruck:

Yes it has been a while :o

That's cuz she was embarrassed that she was caught peeking! :o

:laughing:

:laughing::laughing:that would explain this time but the others?? not sure :laughing::laughing:

luckypenny
July 20th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I guess the only place Archer could hide was behind Bree in the third pic :laughing:. Great seeing them :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee
July 20th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Love Archer's blindfold! :D

Great snaps Breeze. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 21st, 2010, 09:41 AM
Only 5 pics ? Really ? :yell:

they look great , Archer looks very cuddly :cloud9: how much does he weight now ?

Sylvie
July 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM
Wonderful pictures Bree

I love both your dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Archer reminds me of Dreyfus on the tv show Empty Nest. That is where I first heard of the breed and have loved them ever since.

breeze
July 21st, 2010, 10:46 AM
Only 5 pics ? Really ? :yell:

they look great , Archer looks very cuddly :cloud9: how much does he weight now ?

didn't want to overload the thread :D

He is about 125 right now.still growing :cloud9:

breeze
July 21st, 2010, 10:47 AM
Wonderful pictures Bree

I love both your dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Archer reminds me of Dreyfus on the tv show Empty Nest. That is where I first heard of the breed and have loved them ever since.

I remember that show!!:thumbs up
Dreyfus was a mix of purebred St. Bernard (mother) and Golden Retriever (father).:cloud9::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 21st, 2010, 10:48 AM
:laughing::laughing:Bree's cheating.

What great shots. They're going to wish it was humid all the time!:eek:

14+kitties
July 21st, 2010, 06:19 PM
Love those pics!! Long time no see them. They are both so so beautiful and handsome! :cloud9: