Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost: 3 yrs old female Tabby at corner of Montgomery and Rouen streets-Montreal

jessak
July 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Cannelle, 3 ans, a été vu la dernière fois le 18 juillet 2010 au coin Montgomery et Rouen à Montréal. Elle n'a pas de collier.

Elle est dégriffée des pattes avant, et une de ses canines est brisée.

Elle est tigrée, mais elle a un tache couleur cannelle sur son dos et a le ventre blanc/beige.

Vous pouvez voir plusieurs photos sur http://www.catster.com/cats/563842

S'il-vous plait, contacter Jessica ou Jonathan au 514-529-9720 ou au jessica_morin@hotmail.com
Merci beaucoup de m'aider.

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM
She's very pretty, Jessica!! I hope she comes home to you soon! :goodvibes:

Have you contacted all the shelters and vets in the area and put up posters?

jessak
July 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
I contacted the municipal shelter, but the only thing they could told me it's to come and see.. And this shelfter has a very bad reputation.

I also posted ads on every websites possible including some shelter websites. My boyfriend will print the paper ad today.

I am very worried, she never goes out usually. She was on the balcony, and I think that she ran away when the door closed because of the wind.

I hope that nobody will keep her.

I thought she would come back home during the night, no luck.

chico2
July 19th, 2010, 05:10 PM
jessak,with the amount of cats most shelters have,it's vital you go and check for yourself+put up posters,check vet-offices.
Also go out looking for her with a treatbag in hand after it gets dark,bring a flashlight to shine in the bushes or under porches,kitties eyes will glow.
Most cats will hide,until it's safe to come out,after dark.
Good luck,she is sweetie:cat::pray:

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I'd definitely check personally at the shelter every day or so, especially if it has a bad reputation!

How high up is the balcony?