Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What to do on a rainy day ?

Frenchy
July 19th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Relax , says Nelly :D (you can also see a little intruder in the pic ....)

Love4himies
July 19th, 2010, 12:18 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: They know what to do! Wish I could do that, but my boss would probably wake me up :yell:
:laughing::laughing::laughing: That little Jack is such a character :cloud9::lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 19th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Jack hiding out with his Kong ...

1. Jack to Kong = I'm going to get you ...
2. posing with his trophey
3. I dare you to take this away from me ! :evil:

Frenchy
July 19th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Sienna always steeling it from him .... but Jack usually wins it back :evil:

BrownEyedGirl
July 19th, 2010, 12:29 PM
They look so relaxed.

ancientgirl
July 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM
:laughing:OMG, I love the trophy one. He's got his little paw on it, like he just hunted it down.

Dog Dancer
July 19th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Nelly is my kinda girl! Jack and Sienna fighting for the kong, too cute. We have one of the water kongs on a rope and the girls love to play tug with it.

14+kitties
July 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Yep, that's about the best thing to do on a rainy day. :cloud9:
Li'l Jack is a rip snorter! Such a little doll! He does love his kong!!

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2010, 04:47 PM
:laughing: Rip snorter is right, 14+!! Frenchy, that Jack is a hoot! He's got to feel like he's living in the Land of the Giants, but he doesn't let anyone give him grief. :thumbs up

Nelly and Sienna are looking good, too! Tummies all better now? :fingerscr

chico2
July 19th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Jack is just so darn cute and bad,a real little troublemaker:laughing:
Nelly seems not to be bothered at all:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 20th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Frency they are so cute and little Jack is just a ball of fire isn't he? lol Do u have something stuffed in his Kong?

Frenchy
July 20th, 2010, 09:58 AM
:laughing:OMG, I love the trophy one. He's got his little paw on it, like he just hunted it down.

:laughing: I know ! :laughing:

Li'l Jack is a rip snorter!

not sure what rip snorter means but I guess he is :laughing:

Nelly and Sienna are looking good, too! Tummies all better now? :fingerscr

Yes , tummies have been doing well , Nelly's eyes also :goodvibes:

Frenchy
July 20th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Jack is just so darn cute and bad,a real little troublemaker:laughing:

funny enough he's not , I mean he's full of life (ohhh yesss he is :laughing:) but he's mostly a good boy , he only looks :evil:
Do u have something stuffed in his Kong?

No , it's an empty Kong. They get enough treats as it is :p

luckypenny
July 20th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Next rainy day, I'm coming over for a cuddle fest with Nelly :lovestruck:.

breeze
July 21st, 2010, 10:06 AM
best way to spend a rainy day..

we will have to have another rainy day to see the rest of your pack to find out how they spend a rainy day :whistle::cat::D

Frenchy
July 21st, 2010, 10:24 AM
Next rainy day, I'm coming over for a cuddle fest with Nelly :lovestruck:.

Is that a promise LP ??? :cool: because if I tell the dogs you're coming , and then you don't , they're all going to go :( :cry: :yell:

aslan
July 21st, 2010, 10:30 AM
Is that a promise LP ??? :cool: because if I tell the dogs you're coming , and then you don't , they're all going to go :( :cry: :yell:

don't trust her Frenchy,,,she said she was coming here for her bd....:( I on the other hand would definatley come and cuddle Nelly anytime. oh and Churchill and of course Sienna and Jack,,,can i just talk to the kitties.

Frenchy
July 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
can i just talk to the kitties.

:laughing: I'm sure they won't mind :laughing:

aslan
July 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
i figure it would go over better than me sneezing all over them.:o

Frenchy
July 21st, 2010, 10:38 AM
i figure it would go over better than me sneezing all over them.:o

You would only have a problem with Paddy , he's too darn affectionate , very "in your face" kinda cat , even with people he just meets :)

oh and also if you to into the mini catuary , the girls are very cuddly :cloud9:

aslan
July 21st, 2010, 10:39 AM
ok,,so take Claritan,,go cuddle kitties,,take a shower,,then snugglefest with the puppers got it.:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 21st, 2010, 10:43 AM
:laughing: that would work :)

oh and .... while you take your shower , you would be under the supervision of Jack , he likes to be in the bathroom with you and guards the door while you take your shower. If he's outside the door , he won't let Sienna get near , so you'll be safe :rolleyes: :D

aslan
July 21st, 2010, 10:55 AM
tell Jack no problem,,,i haven't showered or bathed alone in hmmmm how old is qman now...lol,,atleast Jack can't hang his head over the side of a bathtub and roo roo at me.

Sylvie
July 21st, 2010, 11:23 AM
tell Jack no problem,,,i haven't showered or bathed alone in hmmmm how old is qman now...lol,,atleast Jack can't hang his head over the side of a bathtub and roo roo at me.

too funny at first I thought you meant Grace until the roo roo part :laughing::laughing:

I love your pictures Frenchy, what a happy family you have. Especially love the :evil:look from Jack.

growler~GateKeeper
July 31st, 2010, 01:56 AM
:laughing: Love pic #3 in post 4 Sierra looking at you like "What" :shrug: :rolleyes: :D

Jack is very cute posing with his trophy :D