Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anatomy of a crime: Peony Raid

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Not even a sturdy fence can deter a truly hardened criminal.

Selection of the loot and attention to technique are critical to the success of the crime.

"This one smells good!"

"Delicately grip the delectable blossom with my teeth...

...and gently pull it through the fence!"

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Aha! A swift and successful completion of the crime!!

Let's see that instant replay.

:dog:

"Grace! What are you doing?"

:eek: "Um, nothing, Mom!"

:laughing:

Rgeurts
July 18th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Haha... too funny :laughing::laughing:
At least she has good "taste" in flowers! :D
Peonies are my favorite :lovestruck:

TwinTails
July 18th, 2010, 04:10 PM
OMG! I thought Byron was the only dog that did that :p Except he does it at the garden centers :p Grace is gorgeous though, I bet you never get very cross with her for long ;)

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Yep, TT, Grace is amazingly forgive-able! :laughing: Even when she takes out my prize peonies. :D And you're much braver than I am--Grace isn't allowed at garden centers! :p

I love them, too, Rgeurts--probably for the same reason Grace does--they smell so luscious!!!!

Frenchy
July 18th, 2010, 05:04 PM
:laughing: she looks so gentle with the flower :lovestruck: Grace is too funny ! :p

ancientgirl
July 18th, 2010, 07:09 PM
LOL, I think next time she needs to make sure the hidden cameras aren't working.

Love4himies
July 18th, 2010, 07:32 PM
:laughing::laughing: Oh no, Grace, somebody caught in the act :eek: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM
She and Brier are trying to come up with a plan to put the security cam out of action. Note to self: Do not put camera down low enough that Brier can lift his leg on it! :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
July 18th, 2010, 10:19 PM
At least the peonies are white and blend in nicely with Grace's colouring. :D

Frenchy
July 18th, 2010, 10:26 PM
ohhh Grace and Brier would be in heaven here ! Auntie Frenchy doesn't care about flowers ! :lightbulb: she pulled everything when she moved here but there's still some , Grace could "take care" of the remains :D

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Both Grace and Brier specialize in shredding! :thumbs up They'll happily help you finish off those last pesky flowers, Frenchy! :D

Tundra_Queen
July 19th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Now Now Momma Hazel,, Miss Gracie was NOT meaning to pull the flower petals off!! I protest!! She was trying to get rid of those ants that always climb all over peonies and take away from their beauty. She just Licked the petal too hard and it came off in her mouth!

She was so embarrassed :o by her clumsyness that she had to swallow the evidence before Momma hazel could see it and be disappointed with her destroying one of Momma's fav flowers. :D

So rests the Defense! :wall: (sorry there is no gavel icon...:laughing:)

Debbie

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2010, 04:09 PM
:laughing:

Grace thanks you heartily for finally bringing out the truth, TQ! :dog: She was getting tired of all the accusations. :D

JennieV
July 19th, 2010, 08:25 PM
O Hazel, just tell us the truth... the reason Grace look so good is because of her peony diet!!! :laughing:
great capturing of the crime!

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Hmmmm...:lightbulb: I may have to try her signature diet! :p

Only I'll have to wait till next spring till they bloom again.

What more can you ask for in a diet? The perfect excuse to put it off till next spring! :laughing: