Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What is wrong with people

Sylvie
July 16th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Went to Wal Mart today.

Pulled into the parking lot and there was an animal control van. I thought please tell me they are shopping. Of course not, some a...... had left their dog in the car with the windows down a couple of inches.

As I was walking towards her I said please tell me its not true. She said yes it is. :wall::wall:

A big thank you to whomever called animal control and another big thank you to the Animal Control person who arrived so promptly.

Frenchy
July 16th, 2010, 02:58 PM
I hope the owner will loose custody of the dog and will get a fine ! :fingerscr

Love4himies
July 16th, 2010, 03:39 PM
:wall::wall::loser::loser: They never do, though Frenchy, the judges are far too lenient on :evil: people. :mad:

chico2
July 16th, 2010, 04:30 PM
There is no way,people do not know how hot a car gets after a few minutes.
I was waiting in the car yesterday while my son went in to Subway,turned off the car and the air and it was boiling hot in no time,how can people think it's any less hot for a dog,,idiots:yell:and it happens every summer.

I always check for any dogs in cars and I would without question smash a window,if the car-doors are locked and a pup is suffering.

Winston
July 16th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Stupidity is all I can say! thank god someone noticed and called! :thumbs up

Shaykeija
July 16th, 2010, 11:46 PM
I Personally have no problem busting a window if I see a dog in distress. I did this last year, small mixed dog almost unconscious The owner was pissed at me and wanted to call the cops. Yep, OK, Animal control got there first.

Luvmypitgirls
August 9th, 2010, 01:17 AM
I Personally have no problem busting a window if I see a dog in distress. I did this last year, small mixed dog almost unconscious The owner was pissed at me and wanted to call the cops. Yep, OK, Animal control got there first.

I've had to bust a window before too. Of course I busted the window, poured water on the nice leather bucket seat for the pup and then called Bylaw.
Nice new Navigator. The owner wanted me charged with vandalism, but instead he got charged with animal neglect. It was devine when the cop shook my hand infront of the guy....:evil: